Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
LIC AAO Online Application – 750 Vacancies 2013: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 750 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Eligible candidates may apply through online from 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
LIC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 750
Name of Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age shall be 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 01-03- 2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the application Fee for General OBC candidates is Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges /Gateway Charges in case of Offline/Online Payment and Intimation Charges of `50/- inclusive of Bank Charges in case of offline payment only for SC/ST/PH Candidates through Offline or Online mode.
In Case of Offline Payment: In case of Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges, the payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after the on-line registration and can be made within three working days thereafter at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated payment Challan will be used for depositing the amount.
In case of Online Payment: After completion of filling the online application the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process. Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated which shall be preserved by the candidate for future reference
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply On-line through LIC’s website under “Careers”- http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm. from 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
2. Log on to http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm website.
3. Click the relevant on-line application link.
4. After candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “Online Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2012-13”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the form carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process.
6. After submission of online application, candidate need to take printout of the system generated fee payment Challan.
7. Candidates need to pay the Application fee through offline mode or online mode as mentioned above.
8. And also take system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it for further use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 01-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees through Offline: 07-03-2013 to 04-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees through Online: 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: First Week of May,2013
Tentative Dates for Online Test: 11-05-2013 and/or 12-05-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, lic jobs