Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
LIC AAO Online Application – 200 Vacancies 2015: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer [AAO] (Generalist/ Chartered Accountant) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-01-2015 to 22-01-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
LIC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 200
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)-For Jammu & Kashmir State: 40 Posts.
2. Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)-For North Eastern Region: 60 Posts.
3. Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)-For All India: 100 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor/ Masters Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution for S.No-1 & 2, An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for S.No-3.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in online test & personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Intimation Charges of Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 500/- plus Transaction Charges for all other candidates through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.licindia.com” from 05-01-2015 to 22-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply online, candidates should have to scan their photograph & signature and candidates have valid email ID & mobile no.
2. Log on to the website “www.licindia.com”.
3. Click on the “Careers” to open the link “ Recruitment of AAO(Gen) & AAO(CA) 2015”.
4. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
5. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” & fill he details.
6. Read the instructions and fill all the details of application and upload the photograph & signature and click on “Final Submit” button.
7. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
8. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
9. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
10. Take a print out copy of the filled online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 05-01-2015 to 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Printing your Application: 06-02-2015.
Date of Downloading call letters for On-line Test: Second Week of February, 2015.
Date of Online Examination: 20-02-2015 (Tentative).
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
|LIC AAO||More Information|
|LIC AAO Notification Details||Get Details|
|Online Application||Click here|
|LIC AAO Eligibility, Selection Process & Exam Pattern||Get Details|
Tags:Bank jobs, lic jobs