Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPSC Vacancies 2013 – Apply online for 42 District Malaria Officer Posts: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notification for filling up of 42 District Malaria Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-12-2012 to 31-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…..
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 42
Name of the Post: District Malaria Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 30 years for Residents of Madhya Pradesh, age must be 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Entomology or M.Sc (Animal Science).
Application Fee: All Non Local/ Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.60/- as application fee + Rs.35/- as Portal Charges and Resident SC/ST/PWD of Madhya Pradesh must pay Rs.30/- as application and Portal charges of Rs.30/- through Online Debit Banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.mppsc.nic.in, www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com on or before 31-01-2013. Fill the application take the hard copy of the submitted application/Acknowledgement and send it along with self addressed envelope by affixing Rs.6/- stamp and by super scribing the Application “ Advertisement No. ___ Name of the Post ___ and Name of the Department” to Secretary, MPPSC, Residency Area, Indore – 452001 on or before 15-02-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have to visit the website www.mppsc.nic.in, www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com
3. Now Fill the online form and pay the application fee by debit banking/credit banking through online.
4. Candidates can take printout of the Receipt of payment.
5. Candidates can use KIOSK for filling application.
6. Fill the Details and submit it by rechecking.
7. Later candidates will happen to see a POP WINDOW which contains the information about successful submission of application and the serial No. of the application. Take a Hard copy of the submitted application and remain it safely.
8. Candidates have to send Acknowledgement along with necessary documentary proofs in a sealed envelope under the stipulated period to the above mentioned address.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 31-12-2012 (15-05-2013).
Closing Date for Online Applications: 31-01-2013 (Extended to 22-05-2013)
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application: 15-02-2013 (Extended to 05-06-2013)
Tags:MP State Govt Jobs, mppsc jobs