Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MRPL Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has issued notification against recruitment of various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 25-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given be
MRPL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 26 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. General Manger (Finance) – 01 Post
2. Dy Manager (Finance) – 02 Posts
3. Sr Executive (Finance) – 01 Post
4. Executive (Finance) – 01 Post
5. Executive (Materials) – 01 Post
6. Workmen (Chemical) – 09 Posts
7. Workmen (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
8. Workmen (Chemical) – 01 Post
9. Workmen (Electrical) – 01 Post
10. Workmen (Instrumentation) – 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should ask to see the notification regarding age limit and relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/ Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/B.Sc (chem.).
Application Fee Details: General OBC candidates need to pay Rs.500/- whereas SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee must be paid by the use of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of State Bank of India in the Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited Account no.00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871).
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview and if required written test.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the desired post only through online mode on or before 25-10-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take the print out application and send it by post to DGM(HR) , Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575 030 on or before 5-11-2012.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Log on to www.mrpl.co.in and select the ‘Careers’ link on the top row of the home page.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired advertisement link.
3. Click on ‘Download Challan Format’ link and make the payment as per details given above.
4. Revisit the MRPL website and again select the Career link followed by Apply Online link.
5. Check the check box after reading the Terms carefully and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form and send it along with all relevant enclosures as detailed above.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 26-09-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-10-2012
Last Date for Receipt of application: 05-11-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, vacancies, how to apply, application fee and other details will be given in the following link…,
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, mrpl jobs, MRPL Recruitment