Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
North Malabar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 73 Officer, Office Asst Posts: North Malabar Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 73 posts of Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 with a valid score card are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 16-01-2013 to 28-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
NMGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 73
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – I: 20 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 53 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University with proficiency in local language for all posts and have passed local language as one of the subjects at Matriculation/X th Standard.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the Branches of North Malabar Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website or by NEFT from any other Bank to the account of North Malabar Gramin Bank, Name : NMGB Recruitment Interview 2012, Account Type : Current Account, Ac No : 90011011045, Centre(location) : Kannur, Name of the Bank : North Malabar Gramin Bank, Name of the Branch : Sreepuram, IFS Code of the Branch : NMGB0000176 from 16-01-2013 to 28-01-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.nmgbank.com from 16-01-2013 to 28-01-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to www.nmgbank.com
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Download the Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form. Obtain counterfoil of the NEFT payment application with UTR number thereon, if the fee is remitted by way of NEFT.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 28-01-2013.
Payment of Application Fee: 16-01-2013 to 28-01-2013.
Last Date for Reprint: 12-02-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs