Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ONGC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 332 Asst Technician, Jr Asst Rigman & Other Posts: Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) has released notification for the recruitment of 332 Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Nurse, Medical Assistant, Asst Rigman, Asst Technician, Jr Assistant Technician, Jr Assistant Rigman, Jr Asst, Jr Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Jr Fireman vacancies. Eligible candidates with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam may apply online from 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Post: 332
Names of the Posts:
I. A-II Level: 119 Posts
1. Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 18 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics): 01 Post
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 50 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 Posts
7. Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
8. Nurse Gd III: 02 Posts
9. Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
10. Asst Rigman (Drilling): 06 Posts
11. Asst Technician (Boiler): 06 Posts
II. A-I Level: 203 Posts
1. Jr Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 Post
2. Jr Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 Posts
3. Jr Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
4. Jr Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 Posts
5. Jr Assistant Technician (Production): 25 Posts
6. Jr Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
7. Jr Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 Posts
8. Jr Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 Posts
9. Jr Asst (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Jr Assistant (Steno-English): 02 Posts
11. Jr Assistant (Material Management): 08 Posts
12. Jr Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 16 Posts
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 Posts
14. Junior Asst (Personnel & Administration): 06 Posts
15. Junior Security Supervisor: 08 Posts
III. W-I Level: 10 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-30 years for UR for A-I & A-II, 18-32 years for SC/ ST, 18-30 years for OBC, 18-27 years for UR for W-I as on 24-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 10 years for PwD & for Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ Geophysics/ Physics for post A-II 1, 3, 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering for post A-II 2, 4, 5, 6, Graduation for post A-II 7, High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science & Trade Certificate Fitting or Mechanic Trade for post A-I 4 with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test/ Typing Efficiency test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- (Rs. 50/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates) through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com. No fee for Ex Serviceman/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ongcindia.com from 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number & scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ongcindia.com.
3. Click on “Recruitment 02/2015 – Eastern Sector (Assam)” —> “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 03-07-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27-07-2015.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-09-2015.
For more details like reservation of posts, pay scale, test centres and other information click the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ongc jobs