Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ONGC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 745 Graduate Trainee Posts: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 745 Graduate Trainee vacancies in Engineering and Geo Science disciplines through GATE 2015 Score. Eligible candidates may apply online for GATE 2015 from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 745
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110
4. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 47
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18
6. Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23
7. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72
8. Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14
10. Chemist: 74
11. Geologist: 41
12. Geophysicist (Surface): 28
13. Geophysicist (Wells): 22
14. Materials Management Officer: 22
15. Programming Officer: 04
16. Transport Officer: 12
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 28 years for Gen, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST candidates in case of Posts 1 & 3 and 30 years for Gen, 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST candidates in case of Other Posts. The upper age relaxation is 40 years for PWD-Gen, 43 years for PWD-OBC & 45 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-01-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on GATE 2015 score and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online for GATE 2015 through the website gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. After getting valid GATE 2015 score & Registration Number, then apply online for ONGC through the website http://www.ongcindia.com/ from January 2015 (Tentatively).
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015.
2. Click on ‘Apply Online through GOAPS’.
3. Click on ‘Register Here’, Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
4. An Enrolment ID and Password will be generated.
5. Login by using Enrolment ID and Password.
6. Fill all the details and Submit error free application form.
7. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of GATE 2015 Application: 01-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of GATE 2015 Application: 01-10-2014.
GATE 2015 Exams will be held from: 31-01-2015 to 14-02-2015.
Submission of Applications for ONGC will be activated on: January 2015 (Tentatively).
Announcement of GATE 2015 Results: 12-03-2015.
Interview will be held on: May 2015 (Tentative).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ongc jobs