Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 124 ACT Trainee Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has issued notification for the recruitment of 124 Attendant cum Technician (ACT) Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-03-2015 to 27-04-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SAIL Bokaro Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 124
Name of the Posts: Attendant cum Technician Trainee
i. UR: 58 Posts
ii. SC: 13 Posts
iii. ST: 29 Posts
iv. OBC: 24 Posts
v. PWD: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 28 years as on 01-10-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation and Govt. or PSU sponsored, ITI passed, undergone at least one year’s training in an integrated steel plant.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview.
Application & Processing Fees: Candidates need to Pay Rs.150/- as Application and Processing fee for General, OBC candidates and Rs.50/- as Processing fee for Locally Displaced Persons, in the form of Pay in slip (SBI Challan) paid in a specially opened SBI Power Jyoti Current Account No. 31877168126 on behalf of SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant. The Pay in slip (SBI Challan) may be download from the official website after filling required details. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in 30-03-2015 to 27-04-2015. After applying online, take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id and scan the passport size photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.sail.co.in.
3. Click on ‘Careers’—> Current Job Opening/ Online Registration.
4. Click on Recruitment of Attendant cum Technician Trainee —> Apply.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit error free application form.
6. Download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
7. Pay the fee as mentioned above, receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money, fill the details in the online application form and submit it.
8. After applying online, take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Starting Date for Submitting Online Applications: 30-03-2015
Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 27-04-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs