Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI PO Selection Process: State Bank of India conducts its probationary officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding SBI PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for SBI PO exam is mentioned below.
SBI PO Selection Process details:
SBI PO Selection Process is of two ways as 1.Written test and 2.Group Discussion and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of English Language.
2. Test of General Awareness.
3. Test of data analysis and interpretation.
4. Test of Reasoning.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
2. Group discussion and Interview: Candidate who have qualified in the written examination will be called for group discussion and interview depending up on the vacancies in each category, subject to maximum of 3 times of the vacancies.
Final Selection: The candidate will have to pass both in 1.written test and 2.Group Discussion and Interview separately, will be aggregated and arranged in descending order (category wise) for candidates who have qualified in both the phases separately and depending on the vacancies, selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the selection process/
Ans: This is of 1.Written test and 2.Group discussion and Interview.
2. What is the qualifying mark for 1.Written test and 2.Group discussion and Interview?
Ans: Minimum 40% marks in aggregate for general and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
3. Which paper will be evaluated first of written test?
Ans: First of all, objective paper will be evaluated, in that candidate should score minimum 40% marks in aggregate to get evaluated of descriptive paper.
4. On what circumstances Interview will be?
Ans: Candidate who have qualified in both the written examinations will be called for group discussion and interview depending up on the vacancies in each category, subject to maximum of 5 times of vacancies.
5. Final selection will be on what basis?
Ans: Basing on the vacancies candidates who rank top in merit list in each category will be selected.
Tags:banks po selection process, sbi, sbi po recruitment, SBI PO Selection Process, state bank of india