Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Graduate Marine Engineer Posts: Shipping Corporation of India, Mumbai has issued a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Marine Engineer vacancies. Eligible Unmarried Males and Female candidates may apply online from 14-07-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 11-08-2014 upto 17:00 Hrs & send their applications on or before 18-08-2014 upto 17:00 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Graduate Marine Engineer
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 24 years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for General & OBC candidates, Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates excluding NEFT bank charges in Account No: 10972426052 through SBI, Backbay Reclamation branch (Branch No:1593) at Mumbai, Maharashtra, IFSC Code: SBIN0001593. The details like Amount of fees deposited, NEFT UTR number, Bank Name, Branch and Date of deposit need to be entered in the application form.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.shipindia.com from 14-07-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 11-08-2014 upto 17:00 Hrs & send their printout copies of application form along with attested copies of SSC/ HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate. Candidates should paste a recent passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/ her signature in the place and send to Senior Vice President, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400021, Maharashtra, India on or before 18-08-2014 upto 17:00 Hrs. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.shipindia.com
2. Click on the “Careers” —> Click on the “Careers at SEA”.
3. Click on the appropriate position a PDF file will be opened.
4. Click on the provided link in the page.
5. Read the advertisement & instructions before applying online.
6. Candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
7. Before filling application candidates have to pay the fee through NEFT
8. In Account No: 10972426052 through SBI, Backbay Reclamation branch (Branch No:1593) at Mumbai, Maharashtra, IFSC Code: SBIN0001593.
9. Now click on the “Apply Online”.
10. Fill all the relevant details carefully.
11. Click on the “Submit” button.
12. A unique registration code will be dispayed with application form.
13. Take 2 printout copies of application form.
14. Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to the concerned address.
15. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2014 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2014 upto 17:00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18-08-2014 upto 17:00 Hrs
Date of On-line Examination: 24-08-2014 at 11:00 Hrs
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Jobs