Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2013 – Apply Online for 42 Posts: Union Public Service Commission conducts the Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination, 2013 to select candidates for the Mechanical Department of Indian Railways. Eligible candidates are required to apply online from 13-10-2012 to 12-11-2012. The particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and how to apply are mentioned below…
Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2013 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 42
Name of the Exam: SCRA Exam 2013
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 01-01-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit card. SC / ST / Female / PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Interview / Personality Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through Online from the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 13-10-2012 to 12-11-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take the print out of application form and keep it safe for further reference/use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in website and click on Online application for Various Examinations of UPSC link.
2. Candidates must then select the Part I of Application by selecting the link Click Here below Part I Registration of desired service.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part I of Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the link Click Here below Part II Registration.
6. Again fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and Submit the Application.
8. Take print out of Online Application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 13-10-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 13-10-2012
Last date for Online Registration: 12-11-2012
Date of Written Examination: 20-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and physical standards, application fee, how to apply, online application and other details of are available at the links given below…
|UPSC – SCRA Exam 2013||More Information|
|SCRA Exam 2013 Call Letter||Download Here|
|SCRA Exam Notification||Get Details|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|SCRA Exam Eligibility||Get Details|
|SCRA Exam Selection Process||Get Details|
|SCRA Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SCRA Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs