Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2015 – Apply Online for 42 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for conducting Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2015 to select candidates for the appointment as Special Class Apprentices in Mechanical Department of Indian Railways. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-10-2014 to 07-11-2014 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and how to apply are given below…
Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 42
Name of the Exam: SCRA Exam 2015
Age Limit: Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 01-01-2015 i.e candidates should have born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not latter than 01-01-1998. Age relaxations is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by Govt of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 11-10-2014 to 07-11-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification: 11-10-2014.
Starting Date of Online Application: 11-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-11-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Date of Written Examination: 18-01-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and application fee, how to apply, online application, syllabus and other details, click on the following link…
|UPSC SCRA||More Information|
|UPSC SCRA Exam 2015 Notification||Get Details|
|UPSC SCRA Exam 2015 Online Application||Click here|
|UPSC SCRA Exam Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|UPSC SCRA Exam Selection Process||Get Details|
|UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|UPSC SCRA Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs