Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SSCNWR Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 176 Carpet Training Officer, Asst Archaeologist & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSCNWR), Chandigarh has published a notification for the recruitment of 176 Investigator Gr II, Junior Scientific Assistant, Field-cum-Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assitant, Foreman (Horticulture) & other vacancies on temporary basis under General Central Services Group B-Non Gazetted/ Non Ministerial. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-08-2016 to 26-09-2016 (Extended up to 21-10-2016 by 05:00 PM). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SSCNWR Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 176
Name of the Posts:
1. Investigator Gr II: 15 Posts
2. Junior Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
3. Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
4. Laboratory Assitant: 01 Post
5. Laboratory Attendant: 03 Posts
6. Foreman (Horticulture): 02 Posts
7. Assistant Archaeologist: 24 Posts
8. Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
9. Planning Assistant: 01 Post
10. Geographer: 23 Posts
11. Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: 09 Posts
12. Occupational Therapist: 06 Posts
13. Technician: 02 Posts
14. Draughtsman Grade III: 02 Posts
15. Stockman (Junior Grade): 02 Posts
16. Carpet Training Officer: 51 Posts
17. Lab Attendant: 01 Post
18. Farm Manager: 02 Posts
19. Library and Information Assistant: 02 Posts
20. Junior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
21. Senior Research Assistant: 02 Posts
22. Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry): 09 Posts
23. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
24. Senior Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Posts
25. Fieldman: 06 Posts
26. Investigator: 02 Posts
27. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years for S.No-01, 02, 08 to 12, 18, 21 to 24 & 27, between 18-25 years for S.No-03, 06 & 14, not exceeding 25 years for S.No-04 & 17, between 18-27 years for S.No-05, 13, 15 & 25, 30 years for S.No-07, not be exceeding 28 years for S.No-16, 19 & 20, between 20-25 years for S.No-26 as on 26-09-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt instructions.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce as one of the subjects for S.No-01, Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Bacteriology or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Physiology for S.No-02, Matriculation or equivalent pass for S.No-03, Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with Science or Agriculture subjects for S.No-04, 12th class pass for S.No-05, B.Sc Agriculture for S.No-06, Master’s Degree in Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a subject for S.No-07, Degree in Agriculture followed by Post-Graduation Degree in Agronomy/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent for S.No-08. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview/ skill test like typing/ data entry/ computer proficiency test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) through Online by using SBI Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or SBI Challan. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen & Women candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in from 27-08-2016 to 26-09-2016 (Extended up to 21-10-2016 by 05:00 PM) & send their online application along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, where it is prescribed as essential qualification, proof of caste/ category [SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ EXS - in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority to the Deputy Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region, Kendriya Sadan, Ground Floor, Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009 within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid email id & password.
2. Candidates log on the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
3. Click on Corrigendum to Advertisement No-NWR-1/ 2016 Dated 27-08-2016 for the selection posts.
4. Read all instructions carefully.
5. Enter all required fields & then click ‘submit’ button
6. Now take a print out o online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-08-2016.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 26-09-2016 by 05:00 PM (Extended up to 21-10-2016 by 05:00 PM).
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: Within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
For more details like pay scale and other information click on the link given below…
|SSCNWR Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|How to Apply||Get Details
|Frequently Asked Questions||Get Details|
|Corrigendum for S.No-06||Get Details|
|Corrigendum (Last Date)||Get Details|
|Corrigendum (Last Date Online)||Get Details|
|Corrigendum II||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ssc jobs