Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1870 Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 1870 Village Administration Officer (VAO) Vacancies. Eligible candidates must apply through online mode on or before 10-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and How to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1870
Name of the Post: Village Administration Officer
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be above 21 years. Upper age limit would be 30 years for General candidates and 40 years for Reserved Category candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012.
Educational qualification: Candidates need to possess minimum general educational qualification (SSLC/HSC/Degree) with knowledge of Tamil language.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 125/- (Rs. 50/- for Reserved category candidates) through Online or Offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 10-08-2012. After submission of application candidates must send the print of application form to the Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website to start the Online Application process.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link and Select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
5. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submitting Application, application number and password generated.
7. Take note and also take print of application which must be sent to the commission.
Date of Notification: 09-07-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-08-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 14-08-2012
Date of Written Examination: 30-09-2012 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs