Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 2342 Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 2342 Village Administrative Officer (VAO) vacancies for the year 2013-2014. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-04-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
TNPSC VAO Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 2342
Name of the Posts: Village Administrative Officer
Districtwise Vacancy Details:
|District Name||Vacancy||District Name||Vacancy|
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be above 21 years. Upper age limit would be 30 years for Others and 40 years for SC, ST, SC (A), MBC/ DC, BC, BCM & DW category candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Passed in S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with Knowledge of Tamil.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) for General and Rs.50/- for reserved candidates through Online or Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
i) Online Payment: Pay the fee through the online payment gateway, i.e., Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit Card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
ii) Offline Payment: Fee must be paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination and District option exercised by the candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 15-04-2014. After Submitting Online, candidates must retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should scan their Photograph & Signature and have valid e-mail ID or mobile number.
2. Log on to the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link and Select the name of the post or service.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
7. Candidates should fill all the mandatory columns and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
9. Take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
Date of Notification: 17-03-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 15-04-2014.
Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 17-04-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 14-06-2014 FN from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
|TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2014||More Information|
|TNPSC VAO Notification||Get Details|
|Online Application||Click here|
|TNPSC VAO Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Selection Process||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Syllabus||Get Details|
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs