Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Pune University Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 63 Non Teaching Positions: Pune University has issued notification for the recruitment of 63 Sub Finance and Accounts Officer, Deputy Registrar, Internal Auditor, Public Relation Officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Finance Officer, Programmer, Health Officer, Sub Engineer (Electric), Workshop Supervisor, Asst Engineer (electric), Section Officer (General), Section Officer (Accounts). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Pune University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 63
Name of the Post:
A. Group A:
1. Sub Finance and Accounts Officer: 01 post
2. Deputy Registrar: 07 posts
3. Internal Auditor: 01 post
4. Public Relation Officer: 01 post
5. Assistant Registrar: 14 posts
6. Assistant Finance Officer: 01 post
7. Programmer: 08 posts
8. Health Officer: 01 post
9. Sub Engineer (Electric): 01 post
B. Group B:
10. Workshop Superintendent: 01 post
11. Asst Engineer (electric): 01 post
12. Section Officer (General): 20 posts
13. Section Officer (Accounts): 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 30-40 for Group A posts & 25-35 for Group B & Programmer from Group A posts. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Com, PG Degree in Commerce, any PG, PG Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relation, M.Sc (Computer Science), MBBS, Electrical/ Mechanical Engg, Engg Degree.
Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- & Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of DD drawn in favor of “Registrar, Pune University, Pune” from any nationalized bank.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from the website http://recruitment.unipune.ac.in on or before 20-05-2013. After successful submission candidates have to send the hard copy along with necessary details To, The registrar, University of PUNE, Ganeshkhind, Pune - 411 007on or before 27-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First Candidates have to scan their signature and Photo. Make Payment.
2. Now Log on to http://recruitment.unipune.ac.in on or before 20-05-2013.
3. Create Account by entering the personal details.
4. Log in by using the ID.
5. Fill the application and enter DD details & all other mandatory fields.
6. Click on Apply.
7. Take Print Copy of the Submitted Application.
8. Send the Hard Copy along with necessary documents on or before 27-05-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 20-05-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 27-05-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualification, selection and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, University Jobs