Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 22/ 2016 – Apply Online for Lecturer, Asst Director & Scientist B Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Lecturer, Assistant Director & Scientist B vacancies on permanent basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 13
Name of the Post:
A. Lecturer: 08 Posts
1. Bahasa Indonesia: 01 Post
2. Burmese: 01 Post
3. French: 02 Posts
4. German: 01 Post
5. Japanese: 01 Post
6. Sinhala: 01 Post
7. Spanish: 01 Post
B. Assistant Director: 02 Posts
C. Scientist B: 03 Posts
1. Biology: 01 Post
2. Chemistry: 01 Post
3. Explosive: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 38 years for Sl No. A (01 & 02), 35 years for Sl No. A (03 to 07), B & C. Age relaxation is applicable to as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Bahasa Indonesia/ Burmese/ French/ German/ Japanese/ Sinhala/ Spanish language for Sl No. A, Master’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Business Administration for Sl No B & Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Physical Anthropology/ Forensic Science/ Genetics with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level for Sl No C (01), Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ AIC by Examination/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level for Sl No C (02 & 03) from a recognised University or Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Note: Assistant Director Recruitment case has been cancelled by the Commission on the request of Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last for Printing of Online Application: 30-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs
For more details like pay scale, experience, duties, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below…
|UPSC Advt No 22/ 2016||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs