Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 7/2012- Apply Online for 82 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 82 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may Apply Online on or before 02-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 82
Names of Posts:
1. Deputy Controller of Explosives – 42 vacancies
2. Professor Economics – 01 vacancy
3. Professor Computer Science – 01 vacancy
4. Professor political Science – 01 vacancy
5. Legal Officer Grade II – 04 vacancies
6. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Technical Wireless Telegraphy – 07 vacancies
7. Assistant Professor of Dentistry Oral Surgery – 02 vacancies
8. Assistant Professor of Dentistry Orthodontist – 01 vacancy
9. Director – 04 vacancies
10. Assistant Director Grade I Designs – 04 vacancies
11. Assistant Director Grade I Processing – 06 vacancies
12. Assistant Director Grade I Weaving – 03 vacancies
13. Senior Lecturer in Weaving – 01 vacancy
14. Senior Lecturer Textile Designs – 01 vacancy
15. Assistant Director Grade II Non Technical – 01 vacancy
16. Deputy Director Designs – 01 vacancy
17. Chief Inspector of Boilers and Smoke Nuisances – 01 vacancy
18. Director Regulations and Information – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 35 years for posts 1, 6, 10 to 15 and 17; below 40 years for 5, 7, 9 and 16; below 43 for post 8 and below 50 years for 2 to 4 and 18. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 02-08-2012. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in relevant discipline for posts 1, 6, 9 to 18, Master’s Degree for posts 5, 7 and 8 and Ph.D in relevant discipline for posts 2 to 4. For further details candidates may go through the notification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI/Associate Bank by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to apply for the post through Online mode, for which they need to log on to UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications must be submitted Online on or before 02-08-2012.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make the payment of fee through payment of cash at SBI or through net banking facility of SBI.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in to start the Online Application process to apply for one or more desired post/posts.
3. Select on ‘Online Recruitment Application for Various Recruitment Posts’ link.
4. Select the Apply Online link besides the desired post to be applied for from the list of vacancies.
5. Click on ‘New Registration’ if you are applying for the post in UPSC for the first time or if you are have registered yourself; use the login details to apply for the post.
6. Fill all marked details carefully and click ‘Save and Continue’ button to move on to next stage of application.
7. Fill all marked details carefully and submit the Application on or before 02-08-2012.
8. Take print out of application form, attach photograph, attest signature and Super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope.
9. Paste Rs. 6/- on the cover and send it to the following address, Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
Last date for Online Registration: 02-08-2012
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 03-08-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16-08-2012
For more details like categories, eligibility criteria, other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…
Highlights Video – English
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs