Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC CPF (AC) Examination 2014 – Apply Online for 136 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 136 Assistant Commandant (AC) posts by conducting Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2014. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-04-2014 to 12-05-2014 till 11.59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC CPF (AC) Notification Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 136
Name of the Posts:
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 68 Posts
2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 28 Posts
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 40 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 20 years and below 25 years as on 01-08-2014 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1994. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST & Civilian Central Government Servants and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical & Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card, pay the fee by taking print out of system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration on or before 11-05-2014 at 23.59 hrs. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-04-2014 to 12-05-2014 till 11.59 PM. Retain printed copy of application forms for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph and signature for uploading and have valid e-mail id.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC link.
3. Choose the desired post and Click on ‘Click here’ below the Part I Registration.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in Part I of Application and then make fee payment.
5. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
6. This time candidates need to Click on ‘Click here’ below the Part II Registration.
7. Fill all the details in the Part II of Application and Upload photograph and signature in the required places.
8. Take print out of Application form and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification: 12-04-2014.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12-05-2014 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11-05-2014 at 23.59 hrs.
Date of Written Examination: 13-07-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
|UPSC CPF (AC) Exam||More Information|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Selection Process||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Exam Syallbus||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs