Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2014 – 414 LDC/ Asst, Draftsman & Other Posts: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 414 Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant, Bhumi Sahayak, Amin, Draftsman, Krishi Prayukti Sahayak & Veterinary Pharmacist Vacancies from eligible SC/ ST candidates. Eligible SC/ ST candidates can apply online/ offline on or before 07-11-2014 by 4:00 PM. Other details like age, qualification, selection, how to apply are given below…
WB Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 414
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant: 153 Posts
2. Bhumi Sahayak: 123 Posts
3. Amin: 79 Posts
4. Draftsman: 03 Posts
5. Krishi Prayukti Sahayak: 52 Posts
6. Veterinary Pharmacist: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 45 years for Sl no 4 & 6 Posts, 18 years to 42 years for Sl no 1, 2, 3 & 5 Posts as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent for Sl no 1, 4 Posts, Pass certificate in School Final/ Madhyamik Examination for Sl no 2 Post, Pass in Madhyamik Examination for Sl no 3 Post, passed Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science with Biology for Sl no 5 Post, passed Higher Secondary or equivalent for Sl no 6 Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Competitive Examinations, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee through following modes…
1. Online Mode: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net banking of any bank.
2. Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras: Candidates have to pay Rs.40/- to the authorized staff of the Tahthy Mitra Kendra.
3. Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay Rs. 6/- as Service Charge to the Postal Department against each such e- payment of Rs. 20/-.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through the following modes on or before 07-11-2014 by 4:00 PM.
1. Online Mode: Candidates can apply through the website www.wbssc.gov.in.
2. Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras: Candidates have to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal along with all particulars and a passport size photograph.
3. Offline Mode: Candidates have to apply in prescribed format with unique number and bar code along with Postal order, by superscribing the envelope as “NAME OF THE Recruitment and the Name of The Post” and send to Secretary-Cum-Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-11-2014 by 4:00 PM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:WB Staff Selection Commission Jobs, West Bengal State Govt Jobs