Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
www.pgbho.com – Online Application for Clerk, Officer Vacancies 2011: Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) has asking online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Clerk, Officers vacancies. Who are interested candidates have to apply through online from 29-03-2011 to 28-04-2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of www.pgbho.com is mentioned below…
pgbho.com vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 97 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Officer Junior Management Scale –I Group-“A”: 37 posts
2. Office Assistants –Group-“B”: 60 posts
Officer Junior Management Scale –I Group-“A”: Above 18 years – Below 28 years.
Office Assistants –Group-“B”: Between 18 years & 28 years.
Officer Junior Management Scale –I Group-“A”: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent.
Office Assistants –Group-“B”: Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in any discipline.
Application Fee: Application fee must pay in the form of challan by downloading from the bank website www.pgbho.com and Rs 400/- (OBC/GEN), Rs 75// (For SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates) paid at any branches of either Punjab Gramin Bank (OR) Punjab National Bank.
Selection procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the website www.pgbho.com between 29-03-2011 to 28-04-2011. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of registration of the online application.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online www.pgbho.com from 29-03-2011 to 28-04-2011.
2. Before applying online candidates have download the fee payment receipt from the website www.pgbho.com and filling up the required information on the form they should make payment of the fee applicable to them in any branch of either Punjab Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank.
3. Candidates producing the challan along with the latest passport size photograph pasted on the challan and signed across by the candidates, at the time of five copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and interview
4. Before applying online, candidate log on to the website and download the challan form and pay fee and obtain fee paid challan with Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number in the first instance.
5. Candidates will not be permitted to appear at the written test with out produce of challan and photograph.
6. Candidates revisit the www.pgbho.com and submit the application.
7. After filling the details carefully click submit button and note down the allowed system generated application registration number and password for future reference and use, and take two copies of the Application printout, a copy of the printout with the recent photograph of the candidate duly pasted thereon will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
8. The candidates should keep required essentials at the time of online registration to avoid mistakes and fill the application with correct information.
Opening date for online submission: 29-03-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 28-04-2011.
Date of written examination:
Officer Junior Management Scale –I Group-“A”: 19-06-2011.
Office Assistants –Group-“B”: 26-06-2011.
Duplicate call letters download from the Banks website:
Officer Jr. Mgmt Scale- I: 14-06-2011 to 18-06-2011.
Office Assistant: 21-06-2011 to 25-06-2011.
Last date for Reprint: 12-05-2011.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply, no of posts, examination centers, application fee, last date for online registration and other information of www.pgbho.com is available at following link…
Tags:PGB, punjab gramin bank online application, www.pgbho.com