Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2012 – Apply Online for 717 Various Vacancies: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APSPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Group II vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 27/04/2012 to 05/06/2012. Details like age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, how to apply, and other details of APSPSC; Notification No. 39/2011 is mentioned below…
APPSC, Group II NOTIFICATION NO.39/2011 Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 717 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Executive Posts: 122 Posts
1. Asst. Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Sub-Service: 41 Posts
2. Assistant Labour Officer in A.P. Labour & Employment Sub-Service: 42 Posts
3. Executive Officer Grade-I in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service: 31 Posts
4. Assistant Development Officer in A.P. Handlooms and Textiles Sub Service: 05 Posts
5. Municipal Commissioner Gr-III in AP Municipal Commissioner Sub Service: 03 Posts
Non-Executive Posts: 592 Posts
6. Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service: 122 Posts
7. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service: 21 Posts
8. Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts Sub Service: 69 Posts
9. Senior Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service: 68 Posts
1o. Junior Assistants in APPSC – 46 posts
11. Junior Assistants in Civil Supplies – 30 posts
12. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Technical Education – 27 posts
13. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Transport Department – 22 posts
14. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Labour – 28 posts
15. Junior Assistants in Fire & Emergency Service – 01 post
16. Junior Assistants in PH & ME Dept. – 06 posts
17. Junior Assistants in Engineer-in-Chief, RWS&S Dept. – 04 posts
18. Junior Assistants in A.P. Police Academy – 01 post
19. Assistant Section Officers in A.P. Legislative Secretariat Sub Service – 15 posts
20. Junior Assistants in Director of Government Examinations – 42 posts
21. Junior Assistant in Commissioner of Social Welfare: 06 Posts
22. Junior Assistant in Commissioner of Industries: 13 Posts
23. Junior Assistants in Engineer in Chief, Roads & Buildings: 55 Posts
24. Junior Assistants in Chief Electrical Inspectorate: 04 Posts
25. Junior Assistants in Forest Department: 09 Posts
26. Junior Assistants in Director of B.C. Welfare Department: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-36 Years, Upper age limit relaxation is as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs 100/- towards application fee and Rs 80/- towards Examination fee paid at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India in the form of Challan download from the APSPSC website on or before 25/05/2012. Payment of Rs-100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all applicants.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is based on Written Examination
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.apspsc.gov.in from 27/04/2012 to 05/06/2012.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates visit the APSPSC website and enter his/her basic personal details.
2. After entering the personal details candidate will get Challan form and pay the application fee at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India on or before 25/05/2012.
3. Now candidates obtain the Fee paid Challan with journal number in first instance.
4. After payment of application fee candidates will again visit the APPSC website and enter the journal number and fill all the details in online application form and click on submit button.
5. Now candidates affix a photograph on white paper and sign below the photograph with black pen.
6. Scan the above photograph and signature and upload in the appropriate place provided in online application.
Opening date for online registration: 27/04/2012
Closing date for online registration: 05/06/2012
Last date for fee payment: 25/05/2012
Written Test date: 21/07/2012 (AN), 22/07/2012 (AN), 22/07/2012 (FN)
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, selection process, application fee, how to apply, pay scale and other details of APSPSC , Notification No. 39/2011 is mentioned at the link given below…
Tags:AP State Govt Jobs, APPSC jobs