Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
EdCIL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Central Project Adviser/ Chief Consultant Posts: Government of India Enterprise, Educational Consultant India Limited (EdCIL) has published notification for the recruitment of Central Project Adviser/ Chief Consultant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-11-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
EdCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Central Project Adviser/ Chief Consultant
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not above 62 years as closing date.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Ph.D in Engineering or Technology or Management or Masters Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Computer Application/ Mathematics with MBA.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.edcilindia.co.in on or before 07-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & all other certificates.
2. Log on to website www.edcilindia.co.in
3. Click on “Career” & again click on “Recruitments For TEG/ Projects”.
4. Select the desired post & Read all instructions
5. Click on Sign Up & Fill all the details carefully
6. Check once before submit the form.
7. Take Print out of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-11-2016.
For more details like experience, desirable qualification, period of assignment, pay scale, duties, responsibilities & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, EdCIL jobs