Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2013 – Apply online 287 LDA & Typist Vacancies: Gauhati High Court has issued notification for the Recruitment of 287 Lower Division Clerk & Assistants, Copyist/ Typist posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
GHC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 287
Name of the Post:
1. Lower Division Assistants: 185 Posts
2. Copyist/ Typist: 102 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18-38 years for General, 18-41 years for OBC/ MOBC, 18-43 years for SC/ST & 18-48 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree or equivalent from a UGC recognized university along with proficiency in Computer Operations (MS Word or Word Processing and MS Excel Spread Sheet).
Application Fee: General Category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay Rs.100/- as application fee in the form of Challan in SBI Power Jyoti Account No. 32512284007.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 15-05-2013. Fee payment must be done through computer generated challan. Candidates must take print copy of the submitted application form for future references.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.ghconline.gov.in
3. Download the Print copy of the “Fee Payment Challan”.
4. Make Payment in SBI Power Jyoti Account No. 32512284007.
5. Revisit the site www.ghconline.gov.in and Click on “Recruitment”
6. Fill the form with Challan details, uploading photograph and signature and all other mandatory details.
7. After completing the online submission check it again and click on “submit” button.
8. Note down the registration ID, click the “View Your Submitted Application” Button.
9. Take a print copy by clicking on “Print Your Application”
Closing Date for Online Application: 15-05-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2013 – Apply Online for Grade III Posts: Gauhati High Court has inviting applications for the appointment of 21 actual and anticipated posts in Grade-III of the Assam Judicial Service. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-05-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications selection process and how to apply are given below…
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post: Grade-III
Age Limit: Candidates age must be more than 35 years for General Candidates and 38 years for SC/ST candidates as in 31-05-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Preliminary Exam,Main Exam, Viva Voice/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.500/- for General/ OBC/ Others and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Fee must be pay in nearest branch of State Bank of India with the filled up fee payment Challan Form which can be downloaded from the website in Current Account No. 32512284007.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply online through the website www.ghconline.in on or before 31-05-2013. After submission of online application candidates must take note of Application Number for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ghconline.in
2. Select the ‘Download Bank Challan for Step I’ link.
3. Take print out of Bank Challan and make payment as per details given above.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website and select the Register New Candidate link in Step II.
5. Fill all details in the Steps of Online Application, upload photograph and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. In step III submit application form and take note of system generated Application Number/ retain it for further use.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-05-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:assam state govt jobs, Gauhati High Court jobs