Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Gun and Shell Factory – Apply Online for 174 Various Vacancies 2012: Gun and Shell Factory, Kolkata has issued notification for recruitment of 174 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 23-11-2012. For more details like age limit, no of posts, educational qualifications, how to apply and other details are given below…
Gun and Shell Factory Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 174
Names of Posts:
1. Electroplater: 10 posts
2. Blacksmith: 03 posts
3. Electrician: 14 posts
4. Electronic Fitter: 12 posts
5. Examiner: 20 posts
6. Fitter: 43 posts
7. Turner: 15 posts
8. Mason: 02 posts
9. Machinist: 55 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 32 years. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and must possess National Council for Vocational Training (NCTVT) Certificate in the relevant trade failing which ITI or equivalent Diploma/ Certificate holder in the respective trade.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 50/- of examination fee in Name of the Account: GM, GSF Recruitment Fund A/c, Central Bank of India A/C no. 3153901601. Candidates are requested to deposit the fees (if applicable) in Any Bank where Core Banking Facility exists. (SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and PWD candidates are exempted from the fee).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Trade Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through http://gsf.gov.in website on or before 23-11-2012.
Online Apply Instructions:
1. Before starting online application process, make payment of fee as per the details given above.
2. To start the online application process candidates need to log on to gsf.gov.in website.
3. And Click ‘Apply Online’ menu against the job to be applied for.
4. After successful filling up and submission of the form an auto generated Form Number will appear. The candidates are requested to note down the Application Form Number for future requirements / reference.
5. After successful submission of the application, the candidates are requested to return to the Job page and get a print out of the filled in application form.
6. Candidates may download their admit card which will be notified on the same website after the closing date for receipt of application.
Starting Date for Online Application: 08-11-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 23-11-2012
For more details about age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, online apply, selection process and other details click below link…
Tags:Gun shell factory jobs, West Bengal State Govt Jobs