Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 345 Officers & Office Asst Vacancies: Haryana Gramin Bank invite applications for 345 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts for the candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 23-11-2012 to 08-12-2012. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 is mentioned below…
Haryana Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total number of posts: 345
Names of Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III – 05 Posts.
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 07 Posts.
3. Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants) – 01 Post.
4. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 01 Post.
5. Officer Scale-I – 115 Posts.
6. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 216 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidate should have Between 18 years and 28 years for Office Assistant post, above 18 years and below 28 years for Officer Scale- I post, above 21 years and below 32 years for Officer Scale- II post and below 40 years for Officer Scale- III post as on 01-06-2012. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess CA/ Degree in Finance for Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers) post and Degree in any discipline for remaining posts.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates to become eligible must score in IBPS more than the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 19 and above for General and 17 and above for Reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay challan of Rs.100/- for General/ OBC candidates (Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates), candidates can pay any of the Haryana Gramin Bank & Punjab National Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account Nos 80562100003427 with Haryana Gramin Bank or 0838001700002883 with Punjab National Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply only through Online from the website www.hgb.co.in from 23-11-2012 to 08-12-2012.
1. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
2. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
3. Pay application fees in any of the branches of the Haryana Gramin Bank & Punjab National Bank only.
4. Then o Apply online by re-visiting the “Recruitment” Link on the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in.
5. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and click on submit button.
6. Take print out of the application form.
7. Candidate should retain application printout along with the fee payment receipt.
Opening date of On-line Application: 23-11-2012.
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 08-12-2012.
Payment towards application fee can be made between: 23-11-2012 and 08-12-2012.
Interview Centre: Rohtak (Haryana)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply, application fee, last date for submission of online application and other details of Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011 is available at below links…
Tags:Bank jobs, Haryana Gramin Bank jOBS