Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Jr Asst, Lab Attendant & Other Posts: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal invites applications for the recruitment of Executive Engineer, Internal Audit Officer/ Asst Registrar, Asst Registrar & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 15-10-2014 by 1700 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IISER Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
1. Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil): 01 Post
2. Internal Audit Officer/ Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
3. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
4. Asst Security Officer cum Transport Manager: 01 Post
5. Jr Hindi Translator: 01 Post
6. Lab Technician: 01 Post
7. Junior Assistant (Multi Skill): 02 Posts
8. Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 42 years for Sl no 1 Post, 37 years for Sl no 2 & 3 Posts, 32 years for Sl no 4 & 5 Posts, 27 years for Sl no 6, 7 & 8 Posts. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least 60% marks in Electrical/ Civil Engineering for Sl no 1 Post, Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent for Sl no 2 & 3 Posts, Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline for Sl no 4 Post, Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject for Sl no 5 Post, Bachelor’s Degree in Science for Sl no 6 Post, Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline for Sl no 7 Post, Higher secondary (10+2) pass in any discipline for Sl no 8 Post with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written competitive test, Direct Open Competitive Examination, screening test/ skill test/ written test/ computer skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for General & OBC candidates through the following modes and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
1. Online Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through online mode via Internet banking of State Bank of India or through Credit/ Debit Card (Master or Visa approved).
2. Direct Bank Payment: Candidates have to the fee through Pay-in-slip deposited directly in any branch of State Bank of India across the country duly mentioning the name of the candidate in the Pay-in-slip in favour of State Bank of India IISER Campus with account No 32881912369, IFSC Code: SBINOO11765, MICR Code No: 462002057.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website /www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/ on or before 15-10-2014 by 1700 hrs and send hard copy of application duly signed on all sheets along with attested copies of relevant documents, caste certificate, by superscribing the envelope with the name of the post applied for and send through speed/ registered post to Registrar, Attn: Recruitment Cell, Room No: 115, Ground Floor, Academic Building-II, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, Indore By-Pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462066, Madhya Pradesh.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website /www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/.
2. Click on Vacancies—-> Apply Online.
3. Read all the instructions carefully and the click on REGISTRATION.
4. After registration, you will receive an Email to activate your account.
5. Click on the Activation Link to activate your account.
6. Make Payment as mentioned in Application Fee.
7. Click on Apply Online and enter Personal Information, Academic and Technical Qualification, Work Experience, Awards, Antecedents, and References.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. After Submission take printout of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 15-10-2014 by 1700 hrs.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:IISER Bhopal Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs