Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MHADA Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 227 Various Vacancies: Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority has issued notification for filling up of 227 Group “A, B, C, D” vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
MHADA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 227
Name of the Posts:
1. Executive Engineer: 01 post
2. Deputy Engineer (Architecture): 06 posts
3. Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 04 posts
4. Accounts Officer (Class 1): 02 posts
5. Assistant Accounts Officer: 02 posts
6. Administrative officer: 05 posts
7. Assistant Engineer Category – 2: 21 posts
8. Accountant: 01 post
9. Stenographer (Upper Category): 01 post
10. Assistant Junior Architectural Shastragn: 02 posts
11. Junior Engineer (Architecture): 32 posts
12. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
13. Assistant: 05 posts
14. Junior Clerk: 82 posts
15. Land surveyor: 05 posts
16. Wireman: 03 posts
17. Driver: 05 posts
18. Peon: 45 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 17 to 35 years for Sr. No. 1 post, 17 to 40 years for Sr. No. 4 posts, 17 to 35 years for Sr. No. 5 posts & 17 to 33 for SR. No. 2, 3, 6 to 18 posts.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Electrical/ Architectural Engineering for SR. No. 1, 2, 3, 12 posts, Commerce Degree for Sr. No. 4, 5 posts, Arts, Commerce & Science Degree for Sr. No. 6, 8, 13 posts, Architectural/ Erection engineering for Sr. No. 7, 11 posts, SSC for Sr. No. 9 posts, Degree in Architectural Branch for Sr. No. 10, 14, 15, 16 posts, 4th class pass along with Valid driving Licence for Sr. No. 17 posts & 4th class pass for Sr. no. 18 posts.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.400/- and Reserved candidates must pay Rs.200/- as application fee through Challan of Bank of Maharashtra. No fee for Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Professional Test/Skill Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply Online through the website http://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in & http://mhada.org from 08-02-2013 to 27-02-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the http://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in & http://mhada.org
3. Fill the Details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
4. Make the payment and after 2 working days submit the challan details.
5. Check and submit the application. Take a Print out of submitted application for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 08-02-2013.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 27-02-2013.
Starting Date for Fee Payment: 11-02-2013.
Closing Date for Fee Payment: 04-03-2-13.
Expected Date for Online Examination: 30-03-2013/ 31-03-2013.
Date for Written Test: 07-04-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other instructions click on the below link….
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MHADA Jobs