Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MHADA Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 244 Jr Clerk cum Typist, Engineer & Other Posts: Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority (MHADA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Deputy Engineer, Legal (Law) Assistant & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-08-2015 to 26-08-2015 till 11:59 PM. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below…
MHADA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 244
Name of the Post:
1. Executive Engineer: 04 posts
2. Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 01 post
3. Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
4. Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts
5. Accounts Officer (Accountant): 03 posts
6. Assistant Account Officer: 03 posts
7. Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer: 01 post
8. Assistant Legal Adviser: 01 post
9. Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts
10. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts
11. Legal (Law) Assistant: 04 posts
12. Assistant: 01 post
13. Civil Engineering Assistant: 21 posts
14. Steno Typist (Stenographer): 02 posts
15. Junior Clerk cum Typist: 149 posts
16. Land Surveyor: 10 posts
17. Wireman: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for S.No. 1, 2 & 6 posts, 18 to 40 years for S.No.5 post, 18 to 33 years for Other posts. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering with 07 years experience in relevant field for S.No.1 post, B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering for S.No.2 post, Degree in Civil/ Construction for S.No.3 post, Degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No.4 post, Degree with Commerce for S.No.5 post, Degree with Arts, Commerce, Science/ Law for S.No.6 & 7 posts, Degree in Law for S.No.8 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online exam, Skill test & Interview.
Exam Fee: Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as application fee through Challan of Bank of Maharashtra. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website mhada.maharashtra.gov.in & www.mhada.gov.in from 05-08-2015 to 26-08-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo (20kb-50kb) & signature (10kb-20kb).
2. Log on to the mhada.maharashtra.gov.in and click on the option “MHADA RECRUITMENT 2015″ and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
3. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
4. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
5. Fill the Details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
6. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
7. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. Take a Print out of submitted application for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 05-08-2015.
Closing Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 26-08-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for printing candidates Application: 10-09-2015.
Expected Date for Online Examination: September/ October 2015.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee, how to apply and other instructions click on the below link…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MHADA Jobs