Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 212 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank invited applications for the recruitment of 212 Officer & Office Asst Posts. Candidates who have qualified in the CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 with a valid score card are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-01-2014 to 10-02-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
NJGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 212
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-I: 126 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 186 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years and should not have born earlier than 03-07-1985 and later than 30-06-1995 for Officer Scale-I and candidates should have not born earlier than 02-07-1985 and later than 01-07-1995 for Office Assistant as on 01-07-2013. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with Degree in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Assistant and Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering with proficiency in local language for Officer Scale-I.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (88 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post, 98 marks & above for all (95 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and pay the application fee in CBS Account No.042920110000078 from 27-01-2014 to 10-02-2014.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of of performance in RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.nmgb.in from 27-01-2014 to 10-02-2014. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form & IBPS Score Card along with Original fee payment receipt, 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language, attested copy of School leaving certificate, Mark sheets/ certificates in support of Educational Qualification, certificate of Computer Course, caste certificate, photo identity proof if selected for interview.
1. Log on to the website www.njgb.in
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the fee payment Challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should ensure e-mail ID as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE conducted in September 2012 is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc.
4. After payment of the fees candidates have to Relogin to banks website and Click on ‘Recruitment/ Careers’.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form.
6. Branch code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be filled in the application form.
7. After filling all details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button
8. Candidates have to keep Registration Number and Password for future reference and use.
9. After submitting online application, candidates should take the print of the system generated form for future reference.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27-01-2014 to 10-02-2014
Starting Date of Online Application: 27-01-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-02-2014.
Last Date for Reprint: 25-02-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs