Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 228 Nursing Tutor, DPHN & Other Posts: National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 228 State Programme Manager, State Programme Coordinator, State Training Officer, District Programme Manager, Epidemiologist cum Public Health Specialist, Quality Assurance Consultant, Coordinator Tuberculosis, Technical Expert, Maternal Health Consultant, Child Health Consultant, Family Planning Consultant, RKSK Consultant, RBSK Consultant, NIPI Consultant & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-11-2014 to 15-11-2014 by 5:00 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NRHM Chhatisgarh Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 228
Name of the Posts:
A. Group-A: 07 Posts
1. State Programme Manager: 01 Post
2. State Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
3. State Training Officer: 01 Post
4. District Programme Manager: 04 Posts
B. Group-B: 100 Posts
5. Epidemologist cum Public Health Specialist: 01 Post
6. Quality Assurance Consultant: 01 Post
7. Coordinator Tuberculosis (Drug Resistant): 01 Post
8. Technical Expert (NUHM): 02 Posts
9. Maternal Health Consultant: 01 Post
10. Child Health Consultant: 01 Post
11. Family Planning Consultant: 01 Post
12. RKSK Consultant: 01 Post
13. RBSK Consultant: 01 Post
14. NIPI Consultant: 01 Post
15. PNDT Consultant: 01 Post
16. Information Education & Communication Consultant: 01 Post
17. Infrastructure & Refferal Transport Consultant: 01 Post
18. Consultant (Nursing): 01 Post
19. State Consultant VBD (Entomologist): 01 Post
20. Training/ Technical Consultant: 01 Post
21. Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post
22. Public Health cum quality monitoring Consultant: 01 Post
23. MH & FP, CH & Immunization, ARSH/ SSP & WIFS (District): 81 Posts
C. Group-C: 07 Posts
24. Programme Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation): 01 Post
25. Programme Associate (Planning): 01 Post
26. Programme Associate (Information Education & Communication): 01 Post
27. Programme Associate (Information Technology): 01 Post
28. Programme Associate (Admin): 01 Post
29. Administrative cum Programme Assistant: 01 Post
30. Entomologist: 01 Post
D. Group-D: 16 Posts
31. State Account Manager: 01 Post
32. Finance cum Logistics Officer: 01 Post
33. State Consultant Finance: 01 Post
34. State Consultant Procurement & Logistics Supply Chain Management: 01 Post
35. District Accounts Manager: 07 Posts
36. Accountant State Level: 03 Posts
37. Accountant: 01 Post
38. Accountant cum Office Assistant: 01 Post
E. Group-E: 21 Posts
39. District Data Manager: 11 Posts
40. Office Secretary: 01 Post
41. Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
42. Logistic cum Vaccine Manager: 01 Post
43. Office Assistant: 06 Posts
44. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
F. Group-F: 77 Posts
45. DPHN: 27 Posts
46. Nursing Tutor: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 64 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD/ DNB in Preventive/ Social Medicine, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, MD/ DNB in Preventive/ Social Medicine for Sr.No:2,5 Posts, MBA (HR) with minimum 60% marks, 1 year computer Diploma (PGDCA) for Sr.No:3 Post, MD in Community Medicine/ Preventive/ Social Medicine for Sr.No:4 Post, MBBS/ BDS with PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Health Health Management/ Health Administration for Sr.No:6 Post, MBBS with registration in CG Medical Council for Sr.No:7 Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of qualification, experience, skill test/ interview.
For Rs.25000/- below Salary: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, Rs.400/- for Other category candidates through Online/ Offline (Computerized Challan).
For Rs.25000/- & above Salary: Candidates should pay Rs.325/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, Rs.650/- for Other category candidates through Online/ Offline (Computerized Challan).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://cghealth.nic.in/ from 08-11-2014 to 15-11-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://cghealth.nic.in/
2. Click on the “Results & Recruitments” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for
3. Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on the “Apply Online”.
5. Fill the details carefully.
6. Now pay the fee through offline/ online at concerned bank.
7. Check the details and submit the application form.
8. An unique registration code & password will be displayed on the screen.
9. Note down the code & password & take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2014 by 5:00 PM.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs, NRHM Chhattisgarh Jobs