Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PSPCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 204 Assistant Engineer Posts: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has advertised notification for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (On Training)/ Electrical Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-10-2014 to 30-10-2014 by 17.00 Hrs. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
PSPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 204
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (On Training)/ Electrical
1. For Gen: 85 Posts
2. For SC: 69 Posts
3. For BC: 16 Posts
4. For Sports Person: 06 Posts
5. For PH: 08 Posts
6. For Ex-Serviceman: 18 Posts
7. For Freedom Fighter: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 37 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta in the discipline of Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.1050/- (for all categories except SC and person with Disability), Rs.450/- (for SC category), Rs.550/- (for person with Disability) in the form of challan in any State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pspcl.in from 10-10-2014 to 30-10-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have a valid e-mail ID
2. Log on through the website “www.pspcl.in”.
3. Click on the link “Recruitment”.
4. Read the instructions carefully and fill all the details correctly.
5. Now candidates can see their application under “PREVIEW”
6. Before submission of Step I details, the candidates should check their details and make necessary corrections, under option “MODIFY” (if any) and Submit.
7. After completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidates email ID and a link for printing the bank challan.
8. Take a printout of the challan and deposit the requisite examination fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
9. After depositing application fee, candidates may check and confirm their payment status after minimum 48 hours of the deposit of the application fees.
10. Before going to Step-II candidates have to scan their latest photograph and signature.
11. Fill all the details carefully and click on submit.
12. After the registration is confirmed by the system after completion of Step-II, a system generated Email will be sent to candidates registered Email ID.
13. Take a printout of Application for future use.
Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 10-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-10-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
Last date for Depositing Examination fee: 03-11-2014.
Last date for Completion of Step-II of Online Registration and Closing of Registration: 17-11-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
For other details like pay scale, age relaxation, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below….
Tags:PSPCL Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs