Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab Home Guards Recruitment 2012 – Apply online for 286 Various Posts: Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 286 various posts in Home Guards & Civil Defence Department. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 10-12-2012 to 26-12-2012. Other Details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Dept Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 286
Name of the post:
1. Platoon Commander: 100 posts
2. Drafts man: 01 post
3. Clerk: 03 posts
4. Radio Wireless Operator (sergeant):04 posts
5. Driver: 62 posts
6. Dispatch Rider: 30 posts
7. Band Man: 16 posts
8. Radio wireless mechanic: 04 posts
9. Radio Wireless Operator (corporal):08 posts
10. Motor mechanic (Corporal):06 posts
11. Armourer (Corporal):06 posts
12. Carpenter: 01 post
13. Class –IV: 12 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation/Intermediate/Any Degree/Driving License.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.600/- for Sr. No 1 to 11 posts (Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST candidates) and Rs.300/- for Sr. No 12 to 13 posts (Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST candidates) through challan available in the website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in Website from 10-12-2012 to 26-12-2012. After submission of application candidate need to take 2 print outs of online application and retain it for further assistance.
Instructions to fill Online Application:
1. Log on to http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in.
2. Thereafter open the link “Recruitment in Punjab Home Guards & Civil Defence Department”
3. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan and make payment as mentioned in the website.
4. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and submit.
5. Candidate need to take 2 print outs of online application after the registration no is generated and the application has a registration no and password which has to be remembered by the candidate for any further assistance.
Opening date of On-line Application: 10-12-2012.
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 26-12-2012.
Payment towards application fee can be made between: 10-12-2012 to 26-12-2012.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, experience, how to apply, selection procedure and other information is available at following links…
Tags:Punjab Home Guard Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs