Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rubber Board Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Radiological Safety Officer Posts: Rubber Board, Kottayam, Kerala has given employment notification for the recruitment of Radiological Safety Officer vacancies in the Rubber Board. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-12-2014 at 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Rubber Board Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Radiological Safety Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years as on 29-12-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have M.Sc Physics, Diploma in Radiological Physics approved by the BARC, Approval from a competent authority to function as Radiological Safety Officer.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.rubberboard.org.in” on or before 29-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.rubberboard.org.in”.
2. Click on the link “careers online” at the top right corner to access the home page of Online Recruitment website.
3. Click the link on the left of ‘Post Name’ (below ‘Post Code’) to read the notification for that post.
4. Candidates should have valid email address & password.
5. Click on ‘Login’ link in ‘Online Recruitment Website’.
6. First time users have to proceed to User Registration by clicking the ‘New User’ link.
7. Fill all the details carefully of the online application.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Rubber Board Jobs