Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 52 Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications for the recruitment of 52 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies in State Bank Group. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-09-2014 to 25-09-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 52
Name of the Posts:
Economists & Risk Analyst:
1. Chief Manager (Economist): 01 Post
2. Manager (Economist): 01 Post
3. Deputy Manager (Economist): 01 Post
4. Assistant General Manager (Risk Analyst): 01 Post
5. Chief Manager (Risk Analyst): 01 Post
6. Chief Manager (Company Secretary): 01 Post
Permanent Part Time Medical Officers:
7. Permanent Part Time Medical Officer- I: 46 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be maximum 30 years for Sl no 1 Post, 27 years for Sl no 2 Post, 25 years for Sl no 3 Post, 40 years for Sl no 4 Post, 35 years for Sl no 5 & 7 Posts, 30 years to 45 years for Sl no 6 Post as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics for Sl no 1 to 3 Posts, Post Graduation Degree in Statistics or MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDBM for Sl no 4 & 5 Posts, Graduation with minimum 65% marks and Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India for Sl no 6 Post, MBBS degree from a recognised university for Sl no 7 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written exam, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs.500/- for General and others paid through on-line mode from 09-09-2014 to 25-09-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 09-09-2014 to 25-09-2014 and send hard copy of application for PPMO along with copies of Proof of age, Proof of educational qualification, Copy of registration certificate, Experience certificate, by superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of Medical Officers” and send to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, AtlantaBuilding, 3rd floor, Plot No.209, BBR, Block No. III, Nariman point, Mumbai- 400021 on or before 04-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID.
2. Candidates should have recent passport style colour picture (200 x 230 pixels with 20kb–50 kb) & signature on white paper with Black Ink pen (140 x 60 pixels with 10kb – 20kb).
3. Log on to the website www.sbi.co.in
4. Click on “Careers with us”.
5. Click on “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group-Sept-2014″.
6. Click on “Apply Online”.
7. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
8. Get registered and fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
9. Make payment through online.
10. After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form and send to the address mentioned in how to apply for Sl no 7 Post.
Starting Date of Online Application: 09-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-09-2014.
Starting Date of Payment of Fee: 09-09-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application for Sl no 7 Post: 04-10-2014.
Date of Test: 17-10-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualification, selection, how to apply are given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, sbi jobs