Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 259 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank has announced notification for the recruitment of 259 Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the Common Written Examination for RRBs III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and have valid score card. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-03-2015 to 27-03-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 259
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-I: 84 posts
Name of the Category:
i. SC: 12 posts
ii. ST: 06 posts
iii. OBC: 22 posts
iv. UR: 44 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 175 posts
Name of the Category:
i. SC: 31 posts
ii. ST: 05 posts
iii. OBC: 22 posts
iv. UR: 117 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 28 years for both posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with Proficiency in Local language Officer Scale-I Post and Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with Proficiency in Local Language for Office Assistant Post.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have have been declared qualified in the Common Written Examination for RRBs III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks…
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/
|1.||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale I||70 & above||80 & above|
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the branches of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website in to the CBS Account No. 92197001016 for Officers & 92198001015 for Office Assistants (Multipurpose) from 13-03-2015 to 27-03-2015.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com from 13-03-2015 to 27-03-2015. After Submission of online application, candidates should take print out of the system generated application form.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the fee payment Challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should ensure that on deposit the fee the bank issues a receipt which includes the Journal Number, Branch Code Number and Date of Deposit.
4. Candidates should ensure e-mail ID as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
5. After payment of fees the candidates should re visit the banks website and Click on ‘Recruitment/ Careers’.
6. Fill all the details in the online application form.
7. Branch Code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be correctly filled in the application form at appropriate place.
8. After filling all the details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
9. The candidates should note or remember the Registration Number and Password for future reference.
10. After submitting online application, candidates should take print out of the system generated form for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 13-03-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 27-03-2015.
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 11-04-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs