Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 160 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 160 posts of Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank. Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 with a valid score card are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode from 27-02-2013 to 12-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
UGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 160
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – I: 40Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 120 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University with proficiency in local language for all posts. Candidates are required to possess proficiency in local language and must have passed local language as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Xth Standard for all posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website in to the CBS Account No. CBS Account No 92197001016 for Officers & 92198001015 for Office Assistants from 27-02-2013 to 12-03-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www. uttarakhandgraminbank.com from 27-02-2013 to 12-03-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www. uttarakhandgraminbank.com
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the fee payment Challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should ensure that on deposit the fee the branch issues a receipt which includes the Journal Number, Branch Code Number and Date of Deposit.
4. Candidates should ensure e-mail ID as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE conducted in September 2012 is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
5. After payment of the fees the candidates should re visit the banks website and Click on ‘Recruitment/ Careers’.
6. Fill all the details in the online application form.
7. Branch code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be correctly filled in the application form at appropriate place.
8. After filling all details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button
9. The candidates should note or remember the Registration Number and Password for future reference
10. After submitting online application, candidates should take the print out of the system generated form for any future reference.
Opening date for online registration: 27-02-2013
Closing date for online registration: 12-03-2013
Payment of Application Fee: 27-02-2013 to 12-03-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 26-03-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs