Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 404 Asst Engineer & Manager Posts: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), a wholly-owned profit-making Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Power Distribution and Hydel Generation in major parts of the State of West Bengal has issued notification for the recruitment of 404 Asst Engineer, Asst Manager, Sub Asst Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
WBSEDCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 404
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 167 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (IT&C): 40 posts
4. Assistant Manager (HR&A): 20 posts
5. Assistant Manager (F&A): 18 posts
6. Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 125 posts
7. Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 09 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18-27 years as on 01-01-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined)/ Information Technology / Computer Science/ B.Sc (H) in Physics/ B.Tech in Electrical Engg/ Power Engg for Sr. No. 1 to 3 posts, Graduate in any discipline, MBA/ MPM/ MRHM/ HR/ PG Full Time Degree for Sr. No. 4 posts, Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Exam from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA for Sr. No. 5 posts, Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute for Sr. No. 6 posts & Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute for Sr. No. 7 posts.
Application Fee: A sum of Rs.400/- for the post under Sr. No. 1-5 and for the post of under Sr. No. 6 & 7 a sum of Rs.300/- shall be deposited as application fees in the shape of Triplicate Challan in any branch of United Bank of India. No fees for SC / ST Candidates. Application Fees will have to be deposited from 20-04-2013 to 03-05-2013 during the banking hours.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through the website of wbsedcl http://www.wbsedcl.in/ from 20-04-2013 to 03-05-2013. Candidates are required to print the system generated Registration Slip with unique Application number. The original Registration Slip with required WBSEDCL’s Copy of Challan and attested copies of Caste/ Disability Certificate/ Ex Service’s certificate/ all testimonials, age proof attested by Gazetted officer super scripting at the top of the envelope “Application for the post of……………….” has to be sent by ordinary post to The Advertiser, Post Box No.453, Basavannagudi, Bangalore 560004 so as to reach latest by 16-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Click on “Recruitment for the Post of Asst Engineer/Asst Manager/Sub Asst Engineer (Notification No. MPP/2013/02)” to view the full Advertisement details.
3. Click on “Online Application” links which are placed next to “Advertisement Page”.
4. Click on “Apply Online” to fill up the application form on-line.
5. Already registered Candidates just need to “Sign In” by using their Email ID/Application Number and Date of Birth as Password.
6. Candidate must fill up the application form as per the guidelines.
7. Click on Personal (Enter Details) -> Save & continue then click on Communication (Enter Details) -> Save & Continue.
8. Click on Academic (Enter Details) -> Save & Continue then click on open “Photo and Sign” & Click on Browse.
9. Click on “Print” icon to get the challan downloaded under “Fee Challan” tab.
10. Make the Payment.
11. Revisit the website and complete the remaining information and Click on Submit.
Commencement of online registration of applications: 20-04-2013
Last date for online registration: 03-05-2013
Last date for Accepting of Applications & Challan by ordinary post: 13-05-2013
Last date for Receipt of Applications: 16-05-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Tags:WBSEDCL JOBS, West Bengal State Govt Jobs