Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 498 Pharmacist, Nurse, ITI Trainee Posts: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has posted employment notification for recruitment of the 498 Pharmacist, Nurse, ITI Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-10-2013 to 20-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
WBSEDCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 498
Name of the Posts:
1. Pharmacist: 02 posts
2. Nurse: 06 posts
3. ITI Trainee: 490 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 27 years as on 01-01-2013 for the post of Pharmacist & ITI Trainee and minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2013 for the post of Nurse. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute for Pharmacist, Higher Secondary or equivalent in Science with Diploma in GNM for Nurse and Passed Madhyamik or equivalent plus trade certificate under NCTVT from any Govt for ITI Trainee.
Examination & Processing Fee: Candidates have to pay the sum of Rs.250/- (Rs.150/- for PH) along with bank charges of Rs.22/- shall be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate Challan downloaded from the website of the Company. No fees need be collected from SC / ST / Exempted Category Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL from 29-10-2013 to 20-11-2013. After final submission of online application form candidate must take the print out of Application Registration Slip, sign on it, paste one copy of recent colour photograph, attach the WBSEDCL’s Copy of Challan and attested copies of caste certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable), proof for Ex–Serviceman (if applicable), age proof and Pass Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications should be attested by Gazetted Officer and superscripting at the top of the envelop post applied for and send the same by Ordinary Post / Speed Post to The Advertiser, Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post Office Kolkata – 700017 on or before 30-11-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to website www.wbsedcl.in go to Career@WBSEDCL.
3. Click on “Recruitment for the Post of Pharmacist / Nurse / ITI Trainee (Notification No.: MPP/2013/08” to view the full Advertisement Details.
4. Read the details very carefully before applying.
5. Click on “Apply Online” to fill up the Application Form online.
6. Enter the necessary details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Down load the bank Challan and proceed to bank to make payment.
8. Fill up all required information and click on“Save & Submit.
9. After payment, filled up in the Online Application Form under “Bank Challan Details” and complete your registration.
10. Check the details once again and click on ‘Submit’.
11. After submission, take print out of the submitted application form and send it as mentioned above.
Commencement of online registration of applications: 29-10-2013 at 10:00 AM
Last date for online registration by the candidates: 20-11-2013
Last date for accepting registration slips, Challan for payment with required documents by post: 30-11-2013
Downloading of Admit Card for Written Examination: 12-12-2013
Date of Written Examination: 22-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:WBSEDCL JOBS, West Bengal State Govt Jobs