Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of India Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for 162 Specialist Officer Vacancies: Bank of India has issued notification against recruitment of 162 Specialist Officer Vacancies in Scale- I & II. Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Specialist Officer conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 162
Names of Posts:
1. Marketing Officer I – 21 vacancies
2. Law Officer II – 12 vacancies
3. IT Officer I – 11 vacancies
4. IT Officer II – 05 vacancies
5. Technical Officer (Appraisal) I – 15 vacancies
6. HR/IR Officer I – 35 vacancies
7. Rajbhasha Adhikari I – 25 vacancies
8. Agriculture Field Officer I – 38 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 21 years and 30 years for Scale I posts and between 21 and 35 years for Scale II posts. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Essential Qualification: Candidates to become eligible must score in IBPS more than the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must download the Challan from BOI official website and make the payment in any of the Bank of India branches. Amount of fee would be Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
Selection Process: Selections would be made on basis of Score in CWE conducted by IBPS followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from Bank of India website on or before 15-07-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Bank’s website www.bankofindia.com to apply for the post online and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Select the Click for f challan link which would help you take print of challan for making payment.
3. Take print of challan and make the payment at any of the Bank of India braches.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website using the same website address mentioned above and this time select Click to Apply Online link.
5. Select the Apply Online link for online registration, fill all marked details carefully, and check once for accuracy before submission and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form and retain it along with the payment challan for submission at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Availability of Challan: 04-07-2012
Date of Commencement of Application: 04-07-2012
Date of Closure: 15-07-2012
Starting Date for Fee Deposit: 04-07-2012
Last Date for Fee Deposit: 14-07-2012
Tentative Period of Interview: Aug – Sept 2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, CWE Category- Wise Individual Test Cut-Off, pay scale, reservations, call letter details, interview details, other requirements and other instructions, click on the link given below…
|Bank of India Specialist Officer 2012||More Inforamtion|
|Bank of India Specialist Officer Advt||Get Details|
|Download Fee Payment Challan||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Specialist Officer Eligibility||Get Details|
|Specialist Officer Selection Process||Get Details|
Tags:Bank jobs, Bank of India Jobs