Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MECL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 185 Operator, Foreman & Other Posts: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Government of India, Nagpur has invited applications for the recruitment of 185 Deputy General Manager (Finance), Assistant Manager (Geology), Assistant Manager (Drilling), Assistant Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager (HR), Assistant Manager (Finance), Accounts Officer, Material Officer, Foreman (Drilling), Stenographer, Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling), Driver, Machinist, Operator (Computer), Assistant (HR), Technician (Survey & Draftsman) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-02-2016 to 31-03-2016. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
MECL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 185
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy General Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Manager (Geology): 05 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Drilling): 05 Posts
4. Assistant Manager (Legal): 01 Post
5. Assistant Manager (HR): 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager (Finance): 01 Post
7. Accounts Officer: 06 Posts
8. Material Officer: 05 Posts
9. Foreman (Drilling): 35 Posts
10. Stenographer: 08 Posts
11. Mechanic-cum-Operator (Drilling): 35 Posts
12. Driver: 10 Posts
13. Machinist: 06 Posts
14. Operator (Computer): 30 Posts
15. Assistant (HR): 25 Posts
16. Technician (Survey & Draftsman): 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 50 years for Post 1, 40 years for Post 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 30 years for Post 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 as on 01-02-2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 56 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA with Graduation for Post 1, 6, 7, Master Degree in Zeology/ Applied Zeology for Post 2, Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post 3, 8, Graduation in any discipline for Post 4, Degree and Post Graduation Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation or Labour Welfare for Post 5, Diploma Drilling Engineering for Post 9, Bachelor Degree and shorthand with typing speed of 80 & 40 wpm for Post 10, Matriculation or ITI certificate in relevant trade for Post 11, 12, 13, 16, Degree of BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc in relevant subject for Post 14, Graduation in any stream with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer for Post 15 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ trade test/ personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for General & OBC candidates by challan to be deposited at Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.mecl.gov.in” from 29-02-2016 to 31-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & contact no.
2. Log on to the website “www.mecl.gov.in”.
3. Click on the link “Career”
4. Click on “Advertisement Notices and Results”.
5. Select desired post & click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take printout of application for future use.
Start Date for Submission of Online Applications: 29-02-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31-03-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, MECL Jobs