Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MECL Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 70 Manager, Foreman & Operator Posts: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Nagpur has issued notification for recruitment of the Manager, Assistant Manager, Mineralogist and other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-08-2013 to 30-09-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
MECL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 70
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Drilling): 03 Posts
2. Manager (ERP): 01 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Drilling ): 03 Posts
4. Assistant Manager ( Business Development and Planning ): 01 Posts
5. Assistant Manager (Materials): 02 Posts
6. Mineralogist: 01 Posts
7. Jr.Programmer: 02 Posts
8. Foreman (Civil): 01 Posts
9. Foreman (Electricals): 01 Posts
10. Foreman (Drilling): 38 Posts
11. Foreman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
12. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
13. Machinist: 02 Posts
14. Stenographer: 04 Posts
15. Operator (Computer): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years for Post No.1 & 2, 40 years for Post No. 3, 4 & 5, 35 years for Post No.6, 32 years for Post No.12 and should not exceed 30 years for remaining all positions. Age limit should be reckoned as on 30-09-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering) for Post No.1, 3 & 5, M.C.A/ B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Technology with 1st Division for Post No.2, Degree in Mechanical/ Mining Engineering with first division for Post No.4, M.Sc (Physics) with specialization in X-ray or Spectroscopy for Post No.6. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the IPO/DD for Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) towards payment of application fee should be drawn in favour of Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd. and payable at Nagpur.s. No application fee for SC/ST and PHP candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through MECL’s website: www.mecl.gov.in from 28-08-2013 to 30-09-2013. After submission of online application, take print out of application and affix the recent passport size photograph and attach IPO/DD, caste/disability certificate in an envelop super scribed with Name of the post applied for and should be sent to the General Manager (P&A), Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), High Land Drive Road, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006 (Maharashtra State) by post immediately after submission of on line application. The application must reach the addressee within 10 days from the closing date of registration of on line application.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email idmobile number.
2. Log on to website www.mecl.gov.in
3.Click on the link ‘Careers’–> Open the recruitment notification and read the instructions care fully.
4. Click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’ and registered at ‘New Registration’.
5. Fill all the personal details, educational details and details of IPO/DD.
6. After filling all the mandatory details submit the application form.
7. After submission, take print out of the submitted online application and send it as mentioned above.
Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 28-08-2013
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 30-09-2013
Last Date for submission of Printed application form with necessary enclosures is with 10 days from he closing date of registration of on line application.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…..
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, MECL Jobs