Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 141 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank invites applications for 141 Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale – I, Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale- II, Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale -III cadre and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Possess valid Score card are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 18-01-2013 to 29-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
BGVB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 141
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – III: 03 posts
2. Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 17 posts
3. Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 02 posts
4. Officer Scale – II (Law Officer): 01 post
5. Officer Scale – I: 87 posts
6. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 31 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 40 years for Officer Scale – III posts, Age between 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts, above 18 and 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts. Relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I, III & Officer Scale II General Banking, Degree in Law or its equivalent for Law Officer Posts, Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer Posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 114 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale III posts, 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for IT Officer , 121 marks & above for all (113 & above for SC/ST) for law Officer post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan (Generated from the Bank’s Website) in CBS Account No. 5085010016816 in any branch of the Bangiya Gramin Bank from 18-01-2013 to 29-01-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.bgvb.co.in from 18-01-2013 to 29-01-2013.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to www.bgvb.co.in
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Before applying online candidate has to download the fee payment Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan should be correctly filled in the application form.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the ‘submit’ button.
7. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. Candidates should keep the candidates copy of the remitted Challan with them and produce at the time of written test otherwise will not be permitted for the Written Test without the production of this Challan and photograph.
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 18-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 29-01-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs