Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CGHS Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Pharmacist Posts: Central Government Health Scheme, Office of the Additional Director under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India Delhi has issued notification for the recruitment of 08 Posts of Pharmacists on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
CGHS Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 08
Names of Posts: Pharmacists
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 years to 30 years . Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess 10+2 with Science stream and Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Selection Procedure: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cghs.ap.in from 16-02-2013 to 08-03-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print out of the application form duly signed along with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth & caste so as to reach the o/o the additional director, central government health scheme, K.S.Bhavan, Prakash Nagar, Hyderabad-500 016 by 13-03-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.cghs.ap.in.
2. Before applying online read all the instructions to apply online.
3. Candidates should keep the scanned copy of color photo, PCI Certificate and Signature to upload along with the application.
4. Click on ‘Apply CGHS Pharmacist Posts’ link and fill all the details in the online application form.
5. Upload photo & signature at the appropriate places in the application form.
6. After successful submission of online application, the candidate has to take the print out of the application.
7. Candidates should send the hard copy along with all relevant documents as mentioned above.
Starting Date of Online Application: 16-02-2013
Last Date of Online Application: 08-03-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 13-03-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, CGHS Jobs