Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Coal India Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Management Trainee Posts: Coal India Limited has issued a notification for Management Trainee vacancies recruitment based on GATE 2015. Eligible candidates may apply online for GATE from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. For more details like qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Coal India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Mechanical: ME
2. Electrical: EE
3. Geology: GG
4. Mining: MN
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc (Eng) in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Geology/ Mining Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Process: Shortlisting candidates for interview will be based on marks and scores of GATE 2015.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gate.iitk.ac.in for GATE from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. Interested candidates have to apply online at CIL recruitment at www.coalindia.in after obatining the GATE 2015 registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature, relevant documents.
3. Log on through the website http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
4. Read the notification & instructions before applying online.
5. Click on the “APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GOAPS” Link.
6. Click on the “New User? Register Here”.
7. Fill the details and click on the submit button.
8. Login yourself with enrolment ID & password.
9. Now application status page will be openend —> click on the “Edit Application Form”
10. An application form will be opened —> fill the form with relevant details.
11. After please upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
12. Upload the scanned copies of all relevant documents.
13. Now check the details carefully and click on tge “Submit and proceed to payment”.
14. Now candidates should have to pay the fee through e-challan, Net Banking or through Credit card or debit card.
15. Once you choose any payment mode and payment is in process do not use Refresh or Back buttons.
16. Now candidates have to download the copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2014.
Tentative Date of Opening of CIL registration Portal: Last Week of December 2014
Tentative Date of Closing of CIL registration Portal: 30 Days from the opening of online portal.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Coal India Jobs