Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CPSE Jobs 2013 – Apply Online/Offline for 16 Various Vacancies: Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), A Miniratna Category – 1, has issued notification for recruitment of 16 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online or Offline mode on or before 19-01-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
CPSE Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 16
Names of Post along with level:
1. Junior Hindi Translator – S-1 Level: 01 Post
2. Canteen Manager – W-4 Level: 01 Post
3. Junior Bullion Accountant – W-3 Level: 02 Posts
4. Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant – W-3 Level: 05 Posts
5. Assistant Grade-III (Fitter) – W-1 Level: 05 Posts
6. Assistant Grade-III (Heat Treatment) – W-1 Level: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 30 years for post 1, below 28 years for post 2, 3, 4, and below 25 years for post 6. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 19-01-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree for post 1, Diploma in catering for post 2, Graduate Degree with 55% with Computer Knowledge and Typing Skills for post 3, 4 and Full time ITI certificate in respective trade, for post 5 & 6.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online or offline mode on or before 19-01-2013. For offline mode Candidates can submit the application form in the prescribed format (downloaded) completed in all respects, is to be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of ……….” and for online mode candidates can submit through the web site http://jobapply.in/miniratna/cpse. Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format, paste their photo, put their signature at all pages and send it to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 along with prescribed Application Fee and copies of Testimonials, through ordinary post only on or before 19-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make the payment using the above mentioned details and the payment details must be kept ready before starting the online application process.
2. Log on to http://jobapply.in/miniratna/cpse.
3. Click on the ‘Click here to Apply Online’ button.
4. Check the check box and select the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link.
5. Select the name of the desired post to apply for, fill all the details in the application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take the print out of Application Form and send it to the above mentioned address.
Online Applications available from: 05-01-2013 to 19-01-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 19-01-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application (far flung areas): 25-01-2013
Uploading of Admit Cards on website: 06-02-2013 at 1400 hours
Tentative date of skill test (typing test on computer): 16/ 17-02-2013
Date of Written Test: 17-02-2013 (Sunday)
Written test result (2 days from date of Test): 19-02-2013
Uploading of Interview Call Letters on website: 20-02-2013
Conduct of Interview 02-03-2013
Uploading of Final Merit List on website 05-03-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, online application and application format, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, CPSE Jobs