Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CUSAT Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Hatchery Asst Cum Syrang & Driver Posts: Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) has issued notification for the recruitment of Hatchery Assistant Cum Syrang and Driver vacancies in the School of Industrial Fisheries of the University on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-10-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
CUSAT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Hatchery Assistant Cum Syrang and Driver
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have pass in VIII Standard with skill in Communication, Certificate of competency of Syrang license & Driver License issued by Kerala Ports Department with relevant experiences.
Registration Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 550/- for General/ OBC & Rs. 110/- for SC/ ST candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology payable at State Bank of Travancore CUSAT Branch or by direct remittance at Cash Counter, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cusat.ac.in/ faculty.cusat.ac.in on or before 29-10-2015 & send their printed copy of online application along with self attested copies of relevant documents in support of proof of age, qualification, experience etc., fee receipt/ DD, in an envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Hatchery Assistant Cum Syrang & Driver” to the Registrar, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi – 682022 on or before 09-11-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to apply online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph, signature.
3. Log on to the website www.cusat.ac.in/ faculty.cusat.ac.in.
4. Click on “Vacancy Notifications”.
5. Select the desired post.
6. Read all instructions carefully
7. Login your self.
8. Fill all the mandatory details.
9. Click on Submit Button.
10. After submission of online application a unique registration id will be displayed on the screen.
11. Make a note that registration id.
12. Take 02 copies of print out of application form send one copy to CUSAT & retain another for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-10-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 09-11-2015.
For more details like pay scale period of appointment & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:kerala state govt jobs, University Jobs