Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CUSAT Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Workshop Superintendent Posts: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Workshop Superintendent vacancies in the Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering of the University on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31-12-2014 & send their hard copy of application on or before 10-01-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
CUSAT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Workshop Superintendent
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Marine Engineer with MEO Class II Certificate of Competency.
Registration Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 525/- (for General/ OBC category) & Rs.105/- (for SC/ ST category) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology payable at SBT, Cochin University of Science and Technology branch or by direct remittance at the cash counter of Cochin University of Science and Technology.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.cusat.ac.in” on or before 31-12-2014. Candidates can send their hard copy of online application along with proof for age, educational qualifications, experience, community, fee receipt/ DD etc., in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Workshop Superintendent on contract basis in the KMSME” to the “Registrar, Administrative Office, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-22″ on or before 10-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scan the photograph.
2. Candidates should have valid email ID.
3. Log on to the website “www.cusat.ac.in”.
4. Click on the link “Vacancies (Online)”.
5. Select the desired post & Click on the link.
6. Click on Login & Enter your Login Name & Password.
7. If you are the new user register your self or Login.
8. Fill all the details carefully.
9. Finally enter the amount of Registration fee paid & DD No, date and Name of Bank and Branch/ Cash receipt No, Book No (enter 000) & Date.
10. Click on the Submit to University button (will be active only after entering the payment details & ticking a number of check boxes) for the final processing. The process of online submission will be over and your profile will be locked for further editing.
11. Note down the Registration Number for further reference.
12. Take the Printout of filling details of Online Application & send it to the mentioned address in how to apply.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014.
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 10-01-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:kerala state govt jobs, University Jobs