Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
INCOIS Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has issued notification against recruitment of 19 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 13-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
INCOIS Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 19
Names of Posts:
1. Project Scientist ‘C’ – 01 vacancy
2. Project Scientist ‘B’ – 06 vacancies
3. Research Assistant – 01 vacancy
4. Project Assistant – 08 vacancies
5. Office Assistant (contract) – 03 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 40 years for Project Scientist C post, below 35 years for Project Scientist B & Office Assistant post, below 28 years for Research Assistant I and Project Assistant posts and below 32 years for Research Assistant II post. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 13-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Sc/B,Tech/BE/M.Sc/M.Tech/ME/Graduation from recognised university in relevant branch. For further details refer to the notification.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the desired post only through Online mode on or before 13-08-2012. After submission of Online Applications candidates must take print out of application, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post on the envelope and send it along with copies of all relevant certificates to the following address, The Director, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), “Ocean Valley”, Pragathi Nagar B.O., Nizampet S.O., Hyderabad – 500 090 on or before 20-08-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.incois.gov.in and select the ‘Temporary’ link from dropdown menu of ‘Vacancies’.
2. Select ‘Click Here to Apply’ link and fill all marked details carefully.
3. Check once for errors before submission and click on ‘Submit’.
4. Take print out of Application and retain the Registration Number to be retained for further use.
5. Application Form along with all mandatory enclosures must be sent by post as per details given above.
Last Date for Online Application: 13-08-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-08-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, INCOIS Jobs