Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IOCL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 41 Jr Engineering Asst Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Mathura Refinery has issued notification for the recruitment of 41 Jr Engineering Asst vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015 (Extended to 20-03-2015). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 41
Name of the Posts:
1. Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 17 Posts
2. Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility): 02 Posts
3. Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance): 10 Posts
4. Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
5. Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering for S.No-1, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg for S.No-2 & 3, 3 yrs Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control for S.No-4, Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur for S.No-5.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Sr. Accounts Officer, Mathura Refinery’ payable at Mathura. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015 (Extended to 20-03-2015) & send their application along with original DD and attach the Demand Draft with Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip by ordinary post only to the P.O Box Number 1102, Jayanagar – 3 rd Block, Bangalore – 560011 on or before 23-03-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying, candidates must have scanned copy of passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg format, valid e-mail id
2. Log on to the website www.iocl.com.
3. Go to Career —> Latest Job Openings.
4. Click on Recruitment of Recruitment of Non Executives & Click here to apply online.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. Take print out of System generated Unique Application ID along with application form for future use.
Starting Date for Receiving Online Applications: 20-02-2015.
Last Date for Receiving Online Applications: 16-03-2015 (Extended to 20-03-2015).
Last Date of Receipt of Application Fee: 23-03-2015 (Extended to 27-03-2015).
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23-03-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, iocl jobs