Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IOCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 113 Jr Engg Asst Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Paradip has issued a notification for the recruitment of 113 Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies under Paradip Refinery Project. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 20-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 113
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineering Assistant
1. Production: 62 Posts
2. P&U-O&M: 32 Posts
(i) Electrical: 21 Posts
(ii) Mechanical/ Electrical: 11 Posts
3. Mechanical Maintenance: 12 Posts
4. Instrumentation Maintenance: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 26 years as on 31-08-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2(i) Post, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2(ii) Post, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Matric with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:3 Post, 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:4 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test/ trade test and personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.150/- through Demand draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945) along with a copy of the on-line application print out. Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.paradiprefinery.in/ from 18-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 & send their printout copies of applications, affix his photograph, put his signature in the space provided along with attested copies of all relevant documents on or before 20-09-2014 to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.paradiprefinery.in/.
2. Click on the “E-recruitment” .
3. Before applying online candidates must have valid email id.
4. Candidates should have scanned copies of demand draft and other relevant documents.
5. Should have scanned copies of photograph.
6. Now click on the “Click here to Apply Online”.
7. Fill the details carefully.
8. Upload the copies of photograph and demand draft.
9. Upload the copies of other relevant documents.
10. Submit the application form and take the 2 printout copies of application form.
11. Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to the concerned address.
12. Another copy for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-09-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, iocl jobs