Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
JRHMS Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for 330 Specialist MO, Doctor & Other Posts: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 330 Specialist Medical Officer, Doctor (General Physician) & Other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in from 05-02-2017 to 09-02-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JRHMS Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 330
Name of the Post:
1. Specialist Medical Officer: 104 Posts
2. Pediatrician – SNCU: 05 Posts
3. Medical Officer – SNCU/ NBSU: 77 Posts
4. Ophthalmic Surgeon – NPCB: 07 Posts
5. ENT Surgeon – NPPCD: 02 Posts
6. Pediatrician – DEIC: 05 Posts
7. Medical Officer – DEIC: 05 Posts
8. Medical Officer – NUHM: 33 Posts
9. Specialist Medical Officer – NUHM: 15 Posts
10. Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist – District NCD Cell: 11 Posts
11. Doctor (General Physician) – District NCD Clinic: 09 Posts
12. Doctor (General Physician) – CHC NCD Clinic: 54 Posts
13. Specialist – Cardiologist/ General Medicine: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 45 years for S.No -1 to 9, up to 40 years for S.No- 11 & 12, up to 50 years for S.No – 10 & 13 as on 01-04-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS with post graduation diploma or MBBS with post graduation from MCI recognized institution for S.No-1, MBBS with post graduation diploma in Pediatrician or MBBS with post graduation in Pediatrician from MCI recognized institution for S.No-2, MBBS or equivalent degree from institutions recognized by Medical Council of India for S.No-3 & for other details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend for Screening and verification of documents along with an application in the prescribed format, 2 passport size photographs, photocopy of qualification, experience, caste certificates from 05-02-2017 to 09-02-2017.
Date of Screening & Verification of Documents: From 05-02-2017 to 09-02-2017.
Time of Reporting & Registration of Interested Candidates: 10.30 AM to 04.00 PM.
Venue: RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi – 10.
For more details like vacancy details, remuneration, qualification, experience & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Jharkhand State Govt Jobs, JRHMS Jobs