Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 100 Assistant Posts: Life Insurance Corporation of India, Housing Finance Limited has issued notification for recruitment of 100 Assistant Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-02-2014 to 12-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
LIC Housing Finance Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Post: Assistant
Name of the Region & Vacancy Details:
1. Central Region: 15 Posts
2. Eastern Region: 10 Posts
3. Northern Region: 10 Posts
4. South Central Region: 20 Posts
5. South Eastern Region: 15 Posts
6. Southern Region: 15 Posts
7. Western Region: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not below 21 years and not above 35 years as on 01-02-2014 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-02-1979 and not later than 01-02-1993 (both dates inclusive). Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-02-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Board (with minimum 50% marks). Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of computer operations.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in online test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- for all candidates. Applicants have to bear Transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
Online Payment Mode: Candidates can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Offline Payment Mode: The candidates have to pay the application fee from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days through payment challan at any branch of State Bank of India.Candidate should ensure State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidates copy of the challan.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply On-line through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers” from 28-02-2014 to 12-03-2014. On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.lichousing.com
3. Click on Careers and go o to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “ Recruitment of Assistants”.
4. Fill the online application with all the details and save the data.
5. Provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password.
6. Pay the fees as mentioned above. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
7. On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
Starting of on-line registration and payment of fees (On-Line): 28-02-2014
Starting of payment of fees through Off-line: 03-03-2014
Last Date for on-line registration and payment of fees (Online): 12-03-2014
Last Date for Payment of Fees (Off Line): 18-03-2014
Date of Closure for Edit: 12-03-2014
Last Date for Reprint: 27-03-2014
Downloading of call letters for On-Line Examination: 29-03-2014
Date of On-Line Examination: 06-04-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:lic housing finance jobs, Other Bank Jobs