Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MMRDA Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Computer Operator Cum Clerk Posts: Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Computer Operator cum Clerk vacancies on permanent basis. Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 27-06-2016. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
MMRDA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the Posts: Computer Operator Cum Clerk
1. Ex-Servicemen: 08 Posts
2. Project Affected Person: 02 Posts
3. Women: 01 Post
4. Handicapped (OL): 01 Post
5, General: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 38 years for Open Category and 43 years for reserve category. No age limit for MMRDA employees.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess HSC or any other equivalent examination recognized by Government of Maharashtra, have speed not less than 30 w.p.m.in Marathi typing and 40 w.p.m. in English typing, have passed MS-CIT with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in on or before 27-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, Online Applicants have valid credentials.
2. Candidates should log on the website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
3. Click on More Tenders and Vacancies.
4. Choose the desired post & Read all the notification.
5. Click on Online link & Fill all the details in the application form.
6. Check once before submit the application form.
7. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-06-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MMRDA Jobs