Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPHED Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 286 Various Vacancies: Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department (MPPHED) under National Rural Drinking water organization has delivered notification fir the recruitment of 286 District level Consultant & Block Level Organizer Vacancies. Interested Candidates apply through Online on or before 27-08-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
MPPHED Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 286
Names of the Post:
1. District Level Human Resources Development Consultant: 06 posts
2. District Level Information Education Communication and Equity Consultant: 10 posts
3. District Level Monitoring and Evaluation Co-Information Management Consultant: 44 posts
4. District Ground Water Consultant: 32 posts
5. Block Level Organizer: 194 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 25 to 45 years for S.No.1 to 3 posts, 25 years to 50 years for S.No.4 post, 21 years to 45 years for S.No. 5 post, as on 31-07-2013 for all.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree with maximum 5 years Experience of Social Work and Computer Knowledge.
Application Fee: General & OBC Candidates has to pay Rs. 600/-, SC/ ST Candidates has to pay Rs. 50/- only through NET Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through online website www.mponline.gov.in & www.mpphed.gov.in on or before 27-08-2013.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in & www.mpphed.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates :
Opening Date for filling Online Application: 14-08-2013
Closing Date for Online Submission: 27-08-2013
Date for Online Examination: 07-09-2013 & 08-09-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:MP State Govt Jobs, MPPHED Jobs