Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 299 Plater, Fitter & Other Posts: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of 299 Tradesman (Skilled) (Group C Non Gazetted , Non Ministerial, Industrial) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-05-2015 at 0900 hrs to 20-05-2015 by 1700 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 299
Name of the Post:
1. Electrical Fitter: 09 Posts
2. Boiler Maker: 11 Posts
3. Plater: 63 Posts
4. Engine Fitter: 11 Posts
5. Gas turbine Fitter: 03 Posts
6. Internal Combustion Engine Fitter: 15 Posts
7. Machinery Control Fitter: 02 Posts
8. Pattern Maker: 11 Posts
9. Computer Fitter: 01 Post
10. Electronic Fitter: 37 Posts
11. Sonar Fitter: 03 Posts
12. Millwright: 02 Posts
13. Painter: 19 Posts
14. Rigger: 19 Posts
15. Ship Fitter: 32 Posts
16. Shipwright: 28 Posts
17. Welder: 29 Posts
18. Blackksmith: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 and 25 years as on closing date of submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Institute or Board with knowledge of English and completed apprenticeship training in trade or mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate technical branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination, medical examination and scrutiny.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.godiwadabhatee.com from 11-05-2015 at 0900 hrs to 20-05-2015 by 1700 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph & Signature at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.godiwadabhartee.com.
4. Read the Instructions Care fully.
5. Click on I Accept & Apply
6. Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Click on Submit Button.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-05-2015 at 0900 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-05-2015 by 1700 hrs.
Last Date for Print out of Applications: 25-05-2015 by 1700 hrs.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs