Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 51 Manager, Director & Other Post Details|
|Click here for Hindi Translator Post Details|
NIRD Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 51 Manager, Director & Other Posts: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad has released notification for the recruitment of 51 Director, Regional Director, Joint Director, Project Officer, Assistant Director, State Team Manager, Project Assistant vacancies on contract basis by direct recruitment to work under DDU GKY Projects/ Roshni Initiative projects at DDU GKY Division, NIRD & PR, Hyderabad for placement in different locations. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18-09-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
NIRD Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 51
Name of the Posts:
1. Director (Monitoring & Evaluation): 01 Post
2. Director (Training & Development): 01 Post
3. Director (Finance): 01 Post
4. Regional Director (Monitoring & Evaluation): 04 Posts
5. Joint Director (Appraisal): 01 Post
6. Joint Director (administration): 01 Post
7. Joint Director (Impact Evaluation): 01 Post
8. Joint Director (MIS): 01 Post
9. Joint Director (Content Development & Assessment): 01 Post
10. Assistant Director (Monitoring & Evaluation): 05 Posts
11. Assistant Director (MIS): 02 Posts
12. Assistant Director (Training & Capacity building): 02 Posts
13. Assistant Director (Impact evaluation): 01 Post
14. Assistant Director (Finance): 04 Posts
15. State Team Manager: 13 Posts
16. Project Officer-HR: 01 Post
17. Project Officer-Law: 01 Post
18. Project Assistant: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be more than 65 years for post 1 to 15, 40 years for post 16, 17, 35 years for post 18.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduation or above for post 1, Graduation for post 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 18, B.Tech/ M.Tech for post 8, Graduation in any discipline for post 12, 13, MBA Finance/ M Com. Chartered Accountants from ICAI for post 14 with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nird.org.in or www.ddugky.info on or before 18-09-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.ddugky.info.
2. Click on “Notifications” —> “New Application Notification” —> “Show Details”.
3. Select the mode of application & Click on it.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2015.
For more details like experience, remuneration and other information click on the link given below…
NIRD Recruitment 2015 – Walk in for Hindi Translator Posts: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj (NIRD & PR) has invited applications for the recruitment of Hindi Translator vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may walk in interview on 08-09-2015 at 11:00 am. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
NIRD Vacancy Details:
Total No of the Posts: 02
Name of the Posts: Hindi Translator
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 40 years. Age relaxation can be considered as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in English/ Hindi with Hindi or Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subject.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with a bio-data, recent photograph and original and xerox copies of relevant documents on 08-09-2015 at 11:00 am.
Date & Time of Interview: 08-09-2015 at 11:00 am
Venue: NIRD & PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NIRD Jobs