Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Technical Asst Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 13 Technical Assistants Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 09-11-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Names of the Post: Technical Assistant
Age Limit: Candidate should have 20 years and must not have crossed the age of 32 years as on 01-01-2012. (Age relaxation will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed H.S.C examination or equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subjects, and Odia as the medium of instruction of non language subjects, and passed ME standard (VII th Class) or equivalent examination in Odia.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- only through Treasury Challan under Head of Account: 0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducted examination-02041-Examination fees”.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through Online mode on or before 09-11-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must send the print out of application form by post on or before 17-11-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.odishassc.in and select the ‘Online Application Form’ link to start the Online Application.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link below the desired post to be applied for.
3. Read all the instructions carefully and select Apply Online link.
4. Fill all mandatory details carefully and submit the Online Application.
5. Retain the system generated Registration ID and Password for further use.
6. Take print of Application Form and send it along with Challan and copies of all relevant documents to concerned commission’s office.
Last Date for Online Registration: 09-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-11-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:orissa state govt jobs, OSSC Jobs