Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 233 Inspector, Sub Inspector & Other Posts: Office of Director General of Police, Rajasthan has published notification for the recruitment of 233 Inspector (Telecommunication), Sub Inspector (Promoter), Sub Inspector (Technical), Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical), Assistant Sub Inspector (Sypher) & Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-11-2016 at 12:00 hrs to 21-12-2016 (Extended Up to 05-01-2017) by 12:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 233
Name of the Post:
1. Inspector (Telecommunication): 07 Posts
2. Sub Inspector (Promoter): 06 Posts
3. Sub Inspector (Technical): 33 Posts
4. Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical): 146 Posts
5. Assistant Sub Inspector Sypher: 39 Posts
6. Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 22 to 35 years for Post No. 01 & 22 to 25 years for Post No. 02 to 06.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering for Post No. 01, B.Sc in Physics and Maths for Post No. 02, 04 & 05, B.Sc in Physics and Maths or Diploma in Radio Telecommunication Engineering for Post No. 03 & ITI in Fitter, Electrician or Diploma for Post No. 06.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on physical test (PMT & PET, PST), written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General, OBC, EBC candidates, Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST Candidates of Rajasthan State and Rs. 1000/- for all candidates other than Rajasthan State with Online Charges 30/-.through cash deposit on E-Mitra Kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra (C.S.C).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in from 21-11-2016 at 12:00 hrs to 21-12-2016 (Extended Up to 05-01-2017) by 12:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number
2. Candidates log on the website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
3. Selct the desired post & click on online link
4. Read all instructions & fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2016 at 12:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2016 (Extended Up to 05-01-2017) by 12:00 hrs.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, qualification, salary, pay band, grade pay & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Rajasthan Police jobs, Rajasthan State Govt Jobs