Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 550 OCT, ACT Posts: IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited, has posted employment notification for the recruitment of Operator, Attender cum Technician Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 14-11-2013. For more details regarding educational qualification, how to apply, no of posts, selection process and other details are mentioned below…
SAIL Burnpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 550
Name of the Posts & Disciplines:
I. Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 264 Posts
1. Ceramics: 08 Posts
2. Chemical: 08 Posts
3. Computer Science: 07 Posts
4. Electrical: 74 Posts
5. Electronics: 12 Posts
6. Instrumentation: 15 Posts
7. Mechanical: 60 Posts
8. Metallurgy: 80 Posts
II. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 286 Posts
1. Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
2. Electrician: 105 posts
3. Fitter: 105 Posts
4. Instrument Mechanics: 20 Posts
5. Machinist: 16 Posts
6. Turner: 16 Posts
7. Turbine Attendant: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-10-2013. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation with Diploma in engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Ceramics/ Civil, and Instrumentation discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute for Operator cum Technician and ITI in Electronic Mechanic / Electrician/ Fitter / Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist / Turner /Turbine Attendant trades from Govt. Recognized Institute for Attendant cum Technician.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Medical examination, written test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft for Rs.250/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates (Rs.50/- as processing fee for SC/ST candidates) for OCT Posts and Rs.150/- as examination fee for General and OBC Candidates (Rs.50/- as processing fee for SC/ST candidates) . Candidates should pay the fee in any nearby SBI branch with a print out of Challan and the fee has to be deposited in a specially opened Account No: “Power Jyoti” -31932241266 of SBI, Burnpur.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online from 15-10-2013 to 14-11-2013 through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in. After applying online candidates can take the print out of Registration Slip.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.sail.co.in and select the ‘Careers with SAIL’ link to open the list of ongoing notifications in SAIL.
2. Click on jobs at SAIL and on the ISP
3. Click on the job you want to apply
4. Read all the information regarding the job then click apply on line.
5. Click on ‘Apply Now’ link to apply for the post Online.
6. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I and II of application and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Payment Challan and make payment at any branch of SBI as per instructions given above.
8. Revisit the website using email id and password; enter the Payment Details and upload the photograph and signature at the places provided.
9. Enter all the details in the form and submit. Candidate can take the print out of Registration Slip.
10. Registered candidates have to go to ‘log in’ by entering “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”,to download their e-admit card.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-10-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 14-11-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs