Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 219 OCT Trainee Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 219 Operator cum Technician (OCT) Trainee vacancies for its integrated steel plant at Burnpur in West Bengal. Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-12-2014 to 06-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SAIL Burnpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 219
Name of the Posts: Operator cum Technician Trainee
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Metallurgy: 46 Posts
2. Mechanical: 107 Posts
3. Chemical: 10 Posts
4. Electrical: 56 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 28 years for General, 33 years for SC/ ST and 31 years for OBC candidates as on 01-01-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation with Full time Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical disciplines.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Application & Processing Fees: Candidates need to Pay Rs.250/- as Application and Processing fee for General & OBC candidates, in the form of Pay in slip (SBI Challan) paid in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No 31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in from 31-12-2014 to 06-02-2015. After applying online, take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id, mobile number and scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.sail.co.in.
3. Click on ‘Careers’—> Current Job Opening/ Online Registration.
4. Go to IISCO Steel Plant (Burnpur) —> Recruitment for the post of Operator cum Technician (Trainee) —> Apply.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit error free application form.
6. Download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
7. Pay the fee as mentioned above, receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money, fill the details in the online application form and submit it.
8. After applying online, take print out of system generated registration slip & pay in slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Starting Date for Submitting Online Applications: 31-12-2014.
Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 06-02-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs